Super Contributor

Re: Questions about use of Velvet Mesquite products

@cattitude wrote:

@patheticcosmetics wrote:

cattitude:

Thank you for the tips. I've always used cool water to rinse my hair. I think it makes my hair shinier as well. I also have very fine hair, which is getting finer by the year, & it has always been shiny.

What is the new boost spray? What line is it from or is a brand new product?

Path

Hi Path.  I have very fine hair as well and I've found all the products in the Velvet Mesquite line to work fabulous with my hair.  The boost spray is in the Velvet Mesquite line - http://www.qvc.com/Nick-Chavez-Velvet-Mesquite-Grande-Body-Boost-Protein-Spray-Duo-8-oz..product.A26...    It just arrived for me today and I can't wait to try it.

cattitude:

I just went online & purchased the velvet mesquite replenishing spray. Has mostly 5 stars, so I'll try it & see how it works.

I'm glad Nick's products work for you. It's nice when we can find something we like that actually works. I miss the original Ojon products. My youngest son started using the shampoo & conditioner just before Ojon got sold. What a bummer.

I see you're using the same color ink. Mine is because the sky is this color today, not like the grey it was yesterday & raining. This option I do like.

Thank you for your reply.

Have a great weekend.

Path

Super Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

sigh.  life has gotten so complicated.

any time i need directions on how to use a shampoo or a conditioner, then i KNOW i am in trouble.

i realize that i am the exception, but so many of these hair products these days require a certain amount of instruction/knowledge.  

again, i know i am the exception, but in my world, i have to keep it simple.

i hope you figure it out and find a routine that works for you. 

The women who responded to my thread were polite, helpful, & non-judgemental. Thanks to them, I will find a routine that works.

Life can be complicated. Good luck finding a simple solution that will work for you as well so you won't be so troubled.

Have a nice weekend.  

Peace

Path

Contributor

@cattitude wrote:

cattitude:

Thank you for the tips. I've always used cool water to rinse my hair. I think it makes my hair shinier as well. I also have very fine hair, which is getting finer by the year, & it has always been shiny.

What is the new boost spray? What line is it from or is a brand new product?

Path

Hi Path.  I have very fine hair as well and I've found all the products in the Velvet Mesquite line to work fabulous with my hair.  The boost spray is in the Velvet Mesquite line - http://www.qvc.com/Nick-Chavez-Velvet-Mesquite-Grande-Body-Boost-Protein-Spray-Duo-8-oz..product.A26...    It just arrived for me today and I can't wait to try it.

cattitude:

I just went online & purchased the velvet mesquite replenishing spray. Has mostly 5 stars, so I'll try it & see how it works.

I'm glad Nick's products work for you. It's nice when we can find something we like that actually works. I miss the original Ojon products. My youngest son started using the shampoo & conditioner just before Ojon got sold. What a bummer.

I see you're using the same color ink. Mine is because the sky is this color today, not like the grey it was yesterday & raining. This option I do like.

Thank you for your reply.

Have a great weekend.

Path

Hi Path! 

I'm glad that you ordered it and I hope that you love the replenishing spray.  I use it right after I get out of the shower and it takes out any tangles and really smooths the hair before I dry it.  I really love it.  And I do love that we can change the fonts here too - that's great.  

I'm loving Nick's products.  It's a much simpler hair care line I feel.  I have used many lines from QVC - including Ojon which years ago I LOVED before it got sold and they changed everything about it.   Also used Wen for a while but have found Nick's products just seem to work best on my hair.   So far I've liked everything from his line that I've tried - hard to say that about other things.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend as well Smiley Happy