Respected Contributor

~Nick's Gels, Pastes and Mousses~

[ Edited ]

Here's a list of Nick's gels, pastes and mousses.

Featherlite Texturizing Cream - Styling Mousse - Jar

SoftFlocker - Styling Paste - Jar

Velvet Mesquite Thickening/Hydrating Styling Gel - Styling Gel - Bottle

Traditions Aloe Volumizing Gel Whip - Styling Spray Gel - Spray Bottle

Advanced Plump 'N Thick Thickening Spray Gel - Styling Spray Gel - Spray Bottle

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: ~Nick's Gels, Pastes and Mousses~

Aren't all of Nick's products listed on QVC.com?  Why do you have to list each group on message boards.  Very irritating.  This is over-kill.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I use the SoftFlocker and the Velvet Mesquite styling gel and they are awesome together.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624, actually, Nick's Featherlite Texturizing Cream is not on QVC anymore. Whether they stopped carrying it or it sold out, I'm not sure. Some of the products by Nick aren't all carried by QVC and only at Nick's site. Can't mention other sites, though. That's a no-no by QVC.

I'm just listing each thing by catagory to make it easier for people to find. And the good thing is, it's in the Nick Chavez sub-forum and not the Beauty section of the forum, so it won't clog things up. Smiley Happy

@cattitude, I use Nick's Velvet Mesquite Gel, too. It's great for taming my wild hair. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Respected Contributor

NCB, I love that you've listed all of Nick's Products by category.  He has so many new things and, actually, I've even forgotten some of his older products.  I appreciate all the effort you have put into this.

It's great that Nick has his own forum now. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Aren't all of Nick's products listed on QVC.com?  Why do you have to list each group on message boards.  Very irritating.  This is over-kill.

Kachina, the reason for having a devoted Nick Chavez board, is so that those of us who use these products can share our personal experiences with the products.  

If you don't use these products, it's easy enough for you to skip over this.

There are many products that QVC sells, and posters chat amongst themselves about these things all the time.  I don't feel a need to chime and call them "irritating".  

Respected Contributor

@smokymtngal wrote:

NCB, I love that you've listed all of Nick's Products by category.  He has so many new things and, actually, I've even forgotten some of his older products.  I appreciate all the effort you have put into this.

It's great that Nick has his own forum now. 

Hello, smokymntgal and welcome. Smiley Happy

Thank you. I think I may organize it a bit better, though. That that Nick has his own sub-forum, I kind of feel like I'm decorating a room and deciding on where everything should go. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I just wanted to call attention to two products I thought were the same but they are not.  I had a product called Plump N Thick Leave In Thickening Mist.  I'm not sure if it's been discontinued, but I decided to reorder it and found something called Advanced Plump N Thick Thickening Styling Mist.  I thought this was probably the replacement but it isn't anything like what I had.  If I use it on dry hair, it's more of a very light hair spray.  If I use it on damp hair and blow dry, it does give me more body. 

Respected Contributor

@smokymtngal wrote:

I just wanted to call attention to two products I thought were the same but they are not.  I had a product called Plump N Thick Leave In Thickening Mist.  I'm not sure if it's been discontinued, but I decided to reorder it and found something called Advanced Plump N Thick Thickening Styling Mist.  I thought this was probably the replacement but it isn't anything like what I had.  If I use it on dry hair, it's more of a very light hair spray.  If I use it on damp hair and blow dry, it does give me more body. 

Nick's Plump 'N Thick Leave-In Thickening Mist still exists. It's still on Nick's site and sold as a duo on QVC's site.

So, yes, there's a difference between Nick's Plump 'N Thick line and his Advanced Plump 'N Thick line. I'm guessing the Advanced Plump 'N Thick line plumps up the hair more. Also, the Plump 'N Thick line is a bit of a purple-ly-pink-ish color and the Advanced Plump 'N Thick line is a white-ish-green-ish color. Smiley Happy