Regular Contributor

Hello, I was watching Nick on a beauty show last week, and he and the host hinted at an upcoming TSV this summer.  I have looked at my June Q magazine and didn't see anytihg so it must be in July.  Anyone have any info???

Respected Contributor

Hello, Lemmonee. Smiley Happy

Haven't heard about Nick Chavez having a TSV yet. Might happen one day, though.

If Nick does get a TSV one day, either his Easy Styler or his nail polishes would make for a very good TSV.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

@Lemmonee, I heard the reference as well, and I think Nick did mention July.  I'll be seeing him in a couple of weeks for haircut and color, so follow up on that and see what I can find out.  He mentioned that it had been several years since he's had a TSV, so this is good news.  Looking forward to it!

Janice

Respected Contributor

@JanCA wrote:

@Lemmonee, I heard the reference as well, and I think Nick did mention July.  I'll be seeing him in a couple of weeks for haircut and color, so follow up on that and see what I can find out.  He mentioned that it had been several years since he's had a TSV, so this is good news.  Looking forward to it!

Janice

@JanCA

PLEASE keep us updated should you find anything out!!!  Heart a TSV

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield