Respected Contributor

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

ALL of Nick Chavez' products are on 4 Easy Pays. Nick's Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Duo is on 5 Easy Pays.

The Easy Pays end Tuesday / Dec. 15 / 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Easy Pays for Dayz! Smiley LOL @NAES1, @Raindrop7, @gonnab, @kcladyz, @september, @shaggygirl, @JanCA and anyone else who's interested, this might be a good time to stock up on any of Nick's popular items that tend to sell out fast, like Nick's Velvet Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner Duo, Velvet Mesquite Serum and Nick's Volumizing Extra Hold Hair Spray.

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

ALL of Nick Chavez' products are on 4 Easy Pays. Nick's Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Duo is on 5 Easy Pays.

The Easy Pays end Tuesday / Dec. 15 / 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Easy Pays for Dayz! Smiley LOL @NAES1, @Raindrop7, @gonnab, @kcladyz, @september, @shaggygirl, @JanCA and anyone else who's interested, this might be a good time to stock up on any of Nick's popular items that tend to sell out fast, like Nick's Velvet Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner Duo, Velvet Mesquite Serum and Nick's Volumizing Extra Hold Hair Spray.

@NC Bandwagon ......Hello hello.

I hope that you are having a great day; I do not remember when or if you were ever __Not Full of `Life__. Such a positive person! 

I have not been here for several days ( scheduling pending) , but did float through a quick update on my Notebook tablet two hours ago and did read-only- the Super Size shampoo /conditioner, but nothing else.

Bandwagon, wondering if this is a New cond./formula?

"....I am still using the white leave-in, in my opinion...one of his best. "Bought a huge bottle of leave IN conditioner ( Paul Mitchell/The original described as The Conditioner ®) 13 months ago, during the period of a no show appearance /NC."    That is why I ask: is This cond. A Leave IN?

I want to thank you for the TIME date. I am purchasing one of each that I do NOT have. 

I am writing that 'time' on my app't book and will definitely (hopefully) have a chance to be at the front of the line for each product. YES...NChavez' products DO sell out quickly. If ever the leave in should disappear, I highly suggest the above mentioned PM's; it is just a bit more rich - but great for anyone's hair that is either more wireRY or has too much frizz, which is not my hair definition. 

Suggested to me from a dear friend who is a dermatologist, having very thick *THICK* hair....believe I will give this to her. I've use (maybe) 1 oz from a 34oz bottle. 

I have not seen @Jangroomer@ or @raindrop for several weeks, but sure they possibly will receive This Information. Such a sweet thoughtful notice that you have written out.

Thank You so very much.

...Have a great day...

ps: Your hair is extremely healthy and full / The optimum WHAT models he has on his show time window , there.

I am amused that he was 2nd to some other Vendor for quite a while.  ????<<<<<!

NAES

Super Contributor

Hi ladies!

Thanks for thinking of everyone, NCB, including me.  It's been crazy busy between the holidays and working 2 jobs.  I read over here as often as I can, but don't get to post much.  I'm looking forward to getting a haircut and highlights from Nick next weekend.  It's always good to see him!  Smiley Happy

Hope life is treating everyone well.  NAES, I'm sorry I haven't chatted with you on here lately -- I love your posts!

Hope everyone is staying warm and healthy at this time.  Take care and have a great week!

Janice

Respected Contributor

Re: ~Nick Goodies~

[ Edited ]

Hi, NAES. No, Nick's Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner isn't a new formulation. It's just a really big 32 oz. bottle of shampoo and conditioner. The regular sized bottles of Advanced Volume shampoo/conditioner are 8 oz. Glad to know you're doing well.

Hi, Jangroomer. Glad to see you and be sure to take the time to rest when you have days off. Enjoy your visit with Nick.

EDIT: ALL of Nick's products are actually on 5 Easy Pays, not 4. I thought for sure it said 4 Easy Pays when I posted that, though. Might have been a glitch or something. Smiley Tongue

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Respected Contributor

Just wanted to let people know that Nick's Volumizing Extra Hold Hair Spray Duo is back in stock on QVC.

Nick Chavez Volumizing Extra Hold Hair Spray Item # A336353

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, sorry for not posting that Nick was on today. I kind of forgot until the last minute. Nick was on with Shawn and was showing his Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Set. So if anyone is interested, I'll post the item # for it and the video for it.

Nick Chavez Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Set Item # A256928

Nick Chavez Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Set Video

NOTE: The video may not be up yet because it's still processing. So you may have to come back later to watch it.

Respected Contributor

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site that's about his Color-Saver Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Color-Saver Paraben-Free Conditioner.

It ends midnight / Dec. 15 / 2015.

Honored Contributor

Hi to all!  I've been busy and not checking this area of the board often.  Christmas is coming...and I feel like I mhave a breather until next week, when it will get crazy again!

I did catch Nick on QVC a little while ago....presenting the large sizes of the Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner.  This is my favorite duo of his, and I did buy this large sized set (last summer?), and I can attest to the fact that you don't need much...I still have at least half of each bottle left.  It really is a great value.  

Respected Contributor

Nick has a nice thing going on at his site that's about his Color-Saver Color-Gloss Sealer and his Thirst Quencher Hair Spray. It ends Wednesday / Dec. 16 / 2015 at midnight.

Hi, september. Glad that Nick's shampoo and conditioner is working well for you. They're such big bottles, too, so you'll have it for awhile.

Respected Contributor

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site with his Liquid Silk Blow-Out Smoother and Liquid Silk Blow-Out Polish Spray. Ends Thursday / Dec. 17 / 2015 at midnight.

Respected Contributor

There's a nice thing going on at Nick's site that's about his Soft Flocker (styling paste) and his Flocker ( comes in a can). It's good until Friday / Dec. 18 / 2015 at midnight.

Also, at QVC, Nick's Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Item # A256928 are on 3 Easy Pays.

Nick Chavez Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Item # A256928

Nick's Super Size Velvet Mesquite Serum Item # A274168 is on 2 Easy Pays.

Nick Chavez Super Size Velvet Mesquite Serum Item # A274168

Nick's POUF! Re-Do Scalp & Hair Cleanser Item # A271255 is back in stock on QVC.

Nick Chavez POUF! Re-Do Scalp & Hair Cleanser Item # A271255