Respected Contributor

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

On QVC right now, ALL of Nick Chavez' products are on 2 Easy Pays. Don't know how long it will last, though.

You're welcome, NAES.

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

There's a really nice thing going on at Nick's site that's for some of Nick's Flocker products for Saturday and Sunday.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez' Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray is back in stock on QVC. This is a popular item, so I don't know for how long it will be back in stock. I'll post the links for it below.

Nick Chavez Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray Item # A150816

Nick Chavez Volumzing Extra Hold Hairspray Duo Item # A336353

Regular Contributor

Got a good deal on Nick's site yesterday.  40% off anything for Cyber Monday sale.  I got 2 cans of the Velvet Mesquite hairspray and his Aloe Gel Whip styling product (QVC doesn't carry it anymore and I love the volume and shine it gives).  I have been using his  Plump 'N' Thick volumizing hairspray with collagen.  It is a strong hold spray but I wanted something with a lighter hold for a more casual relaxed look.  I managed to control myself.  I want the VM shampoo & conditioner but the price is better here so I'll get it later on.  I am hoping he will supersize it by the time I am ready to buy it.  

Have a great day everyone.  Heart

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Raindrop    I wanted to inform you that this 1 thread was what I was referring to. Since I had seen, from yesterday, (your last post) __This was those (photos) above that @NCBandwagon__ had posted!! Hope you were scrolling* back*/that would be what I viewed.  Hopefully, @NCBandwagon  knew I had found this POST that was so thoughtfully time consuming in doing. Thank you, @NCBandwagon........!

Also, @Raindrop, I do apologize in not getting back as soon as I thought, BUT did 'know' you were on the thread ....Mentioned.

"I do thank NCBandwagon for the read out list of information of >> PRODUCTS". I did miss out in ordering, but so glad you found exactly what you were looking for. I have _always_ used his products. IT's ABOUT TIME to see Chavez' quality products AGAIN!!

Δ NAES

Respected Contributor

Re: ~Nick Goodies~

[ Edited ]

This is just to let people know that Nick's Advanced Volume Super Size Shampoo and Conditioner Duo is back in stock on QVC. The item number for it is A256928. It's available until Dec. / 31 / 2015, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. This deal only comes around once (maybe twice) a year. I'll post the link for it below.

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Super Size Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Item # A256928

Respected Contributor

ALL of Nick Chavez products are on 4 Easy Pays until Monday Dec. 7 / 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time / 2015.

I know not everyone is into Easy Pays, but they can be of help and some of Nick's products have free shipping until Dec. 15 2015.

Respected Contributor

Nick's Velvet Mesquite Hairspray Duo is now on 3 Easy Pays. And And Nick's Super Size Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Duo are on 3 Easy Pays AND has free shipping I don't know how long those deals will last, though.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

ALL of Nick Chavez' products are on 4 Easy Pays today Wednesday / Dec. 9 / 2015 until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

ALL of Nick Chavez' products on QVC are available for 2 or 3 Easy Pays until Saturday / Dec. 12 / 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.

Also, QVC said that there's going to a special deal for all of this coming Monday. So, I'm assuming that means ALL of Nick's products will be on Easy Pay again.

EDIT: I'm really sorry. I thought the Easy Pays for Nick's products ended Saturday / Dec. 12 / 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. But it looks like the Easy Pays ended on Friday / Dec. 11 / 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Sorry for the mistake.