Super Contributor

Nick Chavez Warehouse closure due to Covid

Hi all!  I got an email stating that my recent order on Nick's website will be delayed because they had to shut down the warehouse due to Covid-19.  I got some wonderful deals so I'm opting to wait and keep my order open, hoping they can fulfill it in the new year.  I hope they get through this difficult time OK, CA is really struggling.  I guess I'm assuming that's where the warehouse is.....anyone else have orders being delayed?

Merry Christmas!!

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Warehouse closure due to Covid

@Catlady Nicole wrote:

Hi all!  I got an email stating that my recent order on Nick's website will be delayed because they had to shut down the warehouse due to Covid-19.  I got some wonderful deals so I'm opting to wait and keep my order open, hoping they can fulfill it in the new year.  I hope they get through this difficult time OK, CA is really struggling.  I guess I'm assuming that's where the warehouse is.....anyone else have orders being delayed?

Merry Christmas!!

What a wonderul attitude you have.  I am not sure where his warehouse is but hope that as a planet we can all recover from this.

Merry Christmas to you

Respected Contributor

I love Nick and his line; but I hope it's not that he has to liquidate because of this pandemic. So many businesses small and large have closed after working very hard to try and stay afloat. Clarisonic is a familiar brand that was popular on QVC, that fell during this tragedy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catlady Nicole   Now that's good customer service.  I hope thay can reopen and you will enjoy the products soon.  Merry Christmas. 

Super Contributor

I hope there isn't more to it than just safety during the pandemic.  Nick's products have become my go to for hair care, I just love the results. 

Here is the actual text from the email, and yes, this is stellar customer service, full disclosure with options. 

"Firstly, thank you for your order and patience.  Unfortunately, our warehouse has been shut down due to COVID-19 and will not reopen till the new  year.   We will fill all orders as soon as we are able however if you wish to cancel, we understand.  Please respond to this email and we will promptly cancel and refund your order.  We are truly sorry for this development.  The safety of our staff is paramount and we cannot risk their health."

I am also worried about the lasting economic impact of this pandemic, as if the loss of life isn't enough.....it's just so sad.  I hope we all find the light at the end of the tunnel soon.  

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~