Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez February / Friday 17 / 2017 - Two 1-Hour Shows.

@JanCA.......^^^^^^ look up, forgot the @ sign!  

Super Contributor

@NAES1, thank you - Nick deserves all the credit for my hair looking great.  And, yes, his products do make my hair look MUCH thicker than it actually is. My hair is so fine and thin, people are surprised when they touch my hair and discover how fine and thin it actually is.  That amazing work with my hair is done with Velvet Mesquite Serum, Advanced Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, and Soft Flocker.  He is a magician with hair, pure and simple. 

I didnt know know about the opportunity with YSL!  Quite a compliment. I've used some of their makeup, and loved it.  I can't wait to someday see the beautiful, kind lady who corresponds with me here. Smiley Happy

i am really loving this cut, so I think I'll stick with it when Nick cuts my hair later this month.  Thanks again for the kind feedback and have a wonderful week!

Janice

Esteemed Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello again, ladies. Smiley Happy

I saw your lovely haircut by Nick, JanCA. It looks very cute and flattering on you. I hear parts of the country are getting pounded still by winter weather. So stay warm and dry.

Actually, NAES, Nick's Featherlite products are fairly old-ish. They're just not shown on QVC anymore. These used to be. You'd have to get them at Nick's site now. This is just a guess, but I think Nick might be bringing something new to QVC.

He has a couple of brand new items on his site that aren't on QVC yet. One is his Velvet Mesquite Recovery Hair Masque

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/284/images/555/vm_masque__93855.1486672207.500.659.png?c=2

and the other is called Diva Bombshell VersaStyler (no picture for that yet).

Again, these are just GUESSES, not definite. Lately when something new appears on Nick's site, he brings it to QVC the next time he's on. So maybe these will be the new products he brings, but those are just guesses on my part.

@™Nick Chavez _ new and some older, but still using: to @NC Bandwagon••••NAES

I am impressed with your information from `em ol' days...Thought I had remembered most but not those you had mentioned being lighter, or did I and forgot?

"Went back to check exactly what I had saved and found ( this I still use) Leave -In Thickening Creme, one small bottle of Volumizing Conditioner, ( light green bottle) ≥called Vital Complex Strengthening Mist, Perfect Plus Cell-Gloss® Finishing Glaze, along with what may be still sold\ SXY'nSassy Extra Hold Volume Thickening Hairspray.

Some of the stronger hold products have to be over 15 years ago, because I stopped using { helmet head} after my hair is much longer, now....Also wear my hair up with a lot of activity with bounce and curl. A much softer look and much easier to keep looking great after 4 days!

As I mentioned I am using all of his Mesquite products from last March when you briefed us of his new schedule. I do prefer the lighter hydration with Argan oil. I can run a comb through, not using a brush much as I did for years.

I really appreciate your feedback on Nick's shows. Bandwagon, do you remember a yucca creme? I have a new jar that I had mistakenly put away and actually found it, so that would be very new to me. The only product I didn't care for was the spray flicker. AND! I never used the soft formula in a jar...(?) For shorter hair, I believe.

Thank you for your consideration mentioning the feather lites. Be there on the the 17th. 

Yes! Isn't Jan's hair always beautiful. I certainly agree.....Have a wonderful day. 

Woman Happyhere.....!!!!! NAES

Oh, we did not get pounded with the blizzard conditions of this continuing weather, in fact, one of the mildest on record. Thank you for asking. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello again, ladies. Smiley Happy

I saw your lovely haircut by Nick, JanCA. It looks very cute and flattering on you. I hear parts of the country are getting pounded still by winter weather. So stay warm and dry.

Actually, NAES, Nick's Featherlite products are fairly old-ish. They're just not shown on QVC anymore. These used to be. You'd have to get them at Nick's site now. This is just a guess, but I think Nick might be bringing something new to QVC.

He has a couple of brand new items on his site that aren't on QVC yet. One is his Velvet Mesquite Recovery Hair Masque

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/284/images/555/vm_masque__93855.1486672207.500.659.png?c=2

and the other is called Diva Bombshell VersaStyler (no picture for that yet).

Again, these are just GUESSES, not definite. Lately when something new appears on Nick's site, he brings it to QVC the next time he's on. So maybe these will be the new products he brings, but those are just guesses on my part.

@™Nick Chavez _ new and some older, but still using: to @NC Bandwagon••••NAES

I am impressed with your information from `em ol' days...Thought I had remembered most but not those you had mentioned being lighter, or did I and forgot?

"Went back to check exactly what I had saved and found ( this I still use) Leave -In Thickening Creme, one small bottle of Volumizing Conditioner, ( light green bottle) ≥called Vital Complex Strengthening Mist, Perfect Plus Cell-Gloss® Finishing Glaze, along with what may be still sold\ SXY'nSassy Extra Hold Volume Thickening Hairspray.

Some of the stronger hold products have to be over 15 years ago, because I stopped using { helmet head} after my hair is much longer, now....Also wear my hair up with a lot of activity with bounce and curl. A much softer look and much easier to keep looking great after 4 days!

As I mentioned I am using all of his Mesquite products from last March when you briefed us of his new schedule. I do prefer the lighter hydration with Argan oil. I can run a comb through, not using a brush much as I did for years.

I really appreciate your feedback on Nick's shows. Bandwagon, do you remember a yucca creme? I have a new jar that I had mistakenly put away and actually found it, so that would be very new to me. The only product I didn't care for was the spray flicker. AND! I never used the soft formula in a jar...(?) For shorter hair, I believe.

Thank you for your consideration mentioning the feather lites. Be there on the the 17th. 

Yes! Isn't Jan's hair always beautiful. I certainly agree.....Have a wonderful day. 

Woman Happyhere.....!!!!! NAES

Oh, we did not get pounded with the blizzard conditions of this continuing weather, in fact, one of the mildest on record. Thank you for asking. 

Oops, that was spray flocker, not f l I c k e r!  Sometimes this format or my PC jumps and misspelling takes over. Looking back, I DO see the feather lites products. Missed those yeasterday........

@NC Bandwagon

Respected Contributor

Hi again, everyone. Smiley Happy

I just checked QVC's line up for the products they're going to show on the 17th of Feb. and found which of Nick's products will be shown. So I'll post the links, prices and pictures below.

--------------------------------------------

Nick Chavez Supersize Velvet Mesquite 4 oz. Serum - A274168

Nick Chavez Supersize Velvet Mesquite 4 oz. Serum Item # A274168

$43.96 . $3.00 Shipping.

------------------------------------------------------------

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Supersize 32 oz. Shampoo & Conditioner - A286570

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Supersize 32 oz. Shampoo & Conditioner Item # A286570

$59.46 . FREE STANDARD SHIPPING! 4 Easy Pays of $14.86.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite 10 oz Hairspray with 2 oz. Travel-size - A282035

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite 10 oz. Hairspray with 2 oz. Travel-Size Spray Item # A282035

$29.96. $3.00 Shipping.

---------------------------------------------

Nick Chavez Diva Hollywood Starlet Shine Spray 10 oz Duo - A284651

Nick Chavez Diva Hollywood Starlet Shine Spray 10 oz. Duo Item # A284651

$49.96. $3.00 Shipping.

-----------------------------------

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Hairspray Duo - A261721

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Hairspray Duo Item # A261721

$39.00. $3.00 Shipping.

------------------------------------------

Nick Chavez 4 oz. Soft Flocker with 2 oz. Travel-size - A278470

Nick Chavez 4 oz. SoftFlocker with 2 oz. Travel-Size SoftFlocker Item # A278470

$29.98. $3.00 Shipping. 2 Easy Pays of $14.99.

---------------------------------------------------

Enjoy, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hello, @NAES1. Smiley Happy

Yes, I know of Nick's Traditions Yucca Root Shampooing Cream

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/158/images/421/yuc.testy__07385.1434514750.500.659.png?c=2

and Nick's Traditions Yucca Root Conditioning Cream.

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/159/images/422/Yucca_Cond_Web__01139.1434515624.500.659.png?c=2

Don't have it in a jar, though. It came in tubes. I think the only products of Nick's that comes in a jar that I know of is Soft Flcoker Styling Paste, Featherlite Texturizing Cream and Velvet Mesquite Body Butter.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Esteemed Contributor

Hello @NC Bandwagon

How very thoughtful of you posting the ' TUBE ' of an older traditional favorite\ Yucca !

I know that I had seen _ something new_ ... Never Been Opened, and actually did believe it was the same in a jar. I will be looking for the whatever and let you know. 

I can not remember anything in a tube other than the newer Mesquite products.

Have to be up front telling you that I am guilty of storing a lot of ( almost everything), then finding it- those as I browse around freely looking for something else. 

Thank you in providing the item numbers, especially for the Diva hairspray.

As I mentioned I have a small amount of Mesquite serum. One Brand I never want to be without. 

Trying the FEATHER lites "IF" on .....On the 17th.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration. 

HaHaaaa, reporting back when I find `that mystery store away jar!

Have a great new week. NAES with a huge 😊

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez February / Friday 17 / 2017 - Two 1-Hour Shows, Plus Nick on Friday Night Beauty.

Hi, again, ladies.

Just a small update to add that Nick will be on this Friday / February 17 / 2017 for the Friday Night Beauty show. Nick won't be on for the whole hour, though.

I updated my opening post so people can see the Friday Night Beauty show time.