Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez February / Friday 17 / 2017 - Two 1-Hour Shows, Plus Nick on Friday Night Beauty.

[ Edited ]

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

Nick Chavez will be on February / Friday 17 / 2017 for the Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Hair Care Show for two 1 whole hour at the following times listed below.

--------------------------------------------------------------

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. Eastern Time

1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Central Time

12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Mountain Time

11:00 p.m. (Thursday night going into Friday morning) to 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Then Nick Chavez will be on the same day for another 1 hour Beverly Hills Hair Care Show at:

5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time

4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time

3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time

--------------------------------------------------

Then Nick will be on once more on the Friday Night Beauty show at:

10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time

9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Central Time

8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Mountain Time

7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time

Edited to add that Nick will be on once more on Friday / February 17 / 2017. He won't be on for the whole hour on the Friday Night Beauty show, though.

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez February / Friday 17 / 2017 - Two 1-Hour Shows.

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

Nick Chavez will be on February / Friday 17 / 2017 for the Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Hair Care Show for two 1 whole hour at the following times listed below.

--------------------------------------------------------------

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. Eastern Time

1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Central Time

12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Mountain Time

11:00 p.m. (Thursday night going into Friday morning) to 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Then Nick Chavez will be on the same day for another 1 hour Beverly Hills Hair Care Show at:

5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time

4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time

3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

@Thank you for posting 'schedule' @NC Bandwagon.....

I put in a reminder for my latter showing. 

@Hope that @JanCA is reading this too. HELLO JAN!! Woman HappyHeart

I have used almost all of my SAMPLE serum when I bought everything from last March-2016's show. Another 2 hour show then. Serum: Pea size is a lot!

There were two different hair sprays- I bought both. Really like the hydrating formula..BEST!

The refinishing mist (in purple glass bottle) is one of the best products I have -EVER- used. Made some waves using it through wet hair- styled... and after 5 days, still there. Nothing that he has was a disappointment. 

Do suppose that you know ``Jan has Nick do her cuts and styles`` from his Beverly Hills' Salon.  ..." Heart THAT"!

Her last cut (growing hair out ) was really GREAT for her overall look! She's such a beautiful lady so he (ha) doesn't have to think about taxing his creative gift too much. 

Again, hope to purchase ( and you know I will) anything new. I never see his Plump & Thick on any shows as I did from 4 years ago, but did find it through website. 

Believe I may be fortunate {in LUCK} to view some volume shampoo. Do Not like any conditioners, though- the serum is JUST made for my longer hair that tangles after washing. Great Product! 

So glad to hear from you, Jan and each of "WE" five that usually comes aboard when he is presenting a show(s). 

have a super nice day and ~thank you for the reminder~.

NAES

Honored Contributor

@NC Bandwagon

i currently use the angel wings paste in my hair. i love it, but i am trying to find a spray or cream alternative that might be a big lighter to use as an alternative on off days. any suggestions?

i dont understand why nick isnt on the MAIN drop down menu under beauty?  he has been with qvc so long. i have been rediscovering his products the past year. love them all over again and not sure why i strayed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Hello @NAES1! So good to see you here! I've missed you! Thanks so much for the kind words! You are too kind! I got a new cut from Nick about 6 weeks ago -- got an asymmetrical cut, which I love. Nick actually used my picture on his IF/ FB page in January. His work was amazing, as usual. Hope life is treating you well, NAES!

@sunshine45, I agree with you -- with Nick's popularity and longevity, he should be in the main beauty menu. He's the longest, most successful hair vendor on any channel -- why isn't he on your main menu, QVC? He's extremely popular -- I'd love QVC to provide an answer.

Hope life is treating everyone well, and looking forward to seeing Nick next weekend on the Q. Have a wonderful holiday weekend, and take care!

Janice
Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA wrote:
Hello @NAES1! So good to see you here! I've missed you! Thanks so much for the kind words! You are too kind! I got a new cut from Nick about 6 weeks ago -- got an asymmetrical cut, which I love. Nick actually used my picture on his IF/ FB page in January. His work was amazing, as usual. Hope life is treating you well, NAES!

@sunshine45, I agree with you -- with Nick's popularity and longevity, he should be in the main beauty menu. He's the longest, most successful hair vendor on any channel -- why isn't he on your main menu, QVC? He's extremely popular -- I'd love QVC to provide an answer.

Hope life is treating everyone well, and looking forward to seeing Nick next weekend on the Q. Have a wonderful holiday weekend, and take care!

Janice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Woman Happy

Ahh, HELLO dear Jan,

Have I ever missed you! 

Life 'IS" treating me w o n d e r f u l ,,,,,and Y O U?

Jan, I thought your last cut was adorable.

AND! Can you wear shorter hair beautifully. 

Should I be surprised that Nick used your (LOVE THIS) picture on his IF/Facebook. Sorry, I am not on FB. though.

I said from our last conversation you should be one of his main models...mmh, "maybe he read what I suggested".?Still, hopefully to be coming there for one great hair design for my identity close up.............. I'll put it on the Community -here I am forums.

I had been gone (not here) for 3 months but just checked back about 3 weeks ago and thought of you. Darling photo; you will always be so photogenic, well, ..if not me, then you...````California GIRL.

Jan, the weather was 15 last week with about 2 inches of snow; before that, at 35...sure did wonder why you did NOT make the trip out. Woman Wink!!!!!!!!! 

I was going through some older photos last weekend and found several pics of me on the beach- close to Long Beach. Didn't (hardly recogonize myself) KNOW if me or someone else.. guess the 18 waistline floated out to the wide open sea.

Gee, it's just super to hear from you -don't be gone too long and KEEP me posted when you do more Nick projects. I hope to see you soon when {Haaa} weather permitting. 

HeartSending prayerful best thoughts your way and the best of everything for a wonderful friend. Are you still as busy as before? Check back when possible...I really did miss you Heart....REALLY~!  

"B"...NAES

@C/O ~ @JanCA

Respected Contributor

Hello, ladies, and any men that might be joining us. Smiley Happy

@NAES1and @JanCA, good to see you ladies posting some more. Has life been very busy for you? If so, be sure to take time to take care of yourselves. Looking forward to watching Nick.

@sunshine45, I haven't used Nick's Angel Wings line, so I may not be the best judge of what to use. The only other things I can suggest is:

Nick's Featherlite Finishing Spray (has a light hold).

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/202/images/471/Featherlite_Hairspray__42745.1441484608.500.659.png?c=2

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Featherlite™ Finishing Spray is a versatile lightweight hairspray for working, shaping, finishing and re-touching styles. Designed to give you a light feeling with lasting hold. Leaves hair natural-looking and touchable, with clean, healthy-looking shine. Great at combating static and fly aways and remains brushable for re-styling. Contains UV protectants to help resist color fading.

To Use: Hold can 8-12 inches from hair. Spray lightly for soft hold, or more for firmer hold. For maximum volume, lift hair and spray at root.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nick's Featherlite Styling Spray Glaze (good for light styling and comes in a spray bottle)

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/201/images/470/FeatherLite__61166.1441484293.500.659.png?c=2

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Featherlite™ Styling Spray Glaze inflates hair and creates fantastic body without heaviness or weight. Provides flake-free shine while helping guard against humidity and frizz. Hair feels natural, like there is nothing in it.

To Use: Apply product to towel-dried hair by misting entire head, or spray into hands and apply to hair. Style as desired.

---------------------------------------------------

And Nick's Featherlite Texturizing Cream (for light hold texture).

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/203/images/309/Img3846__94706.1401676475.500.659.jpg?c=2

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Featherlite Texturizing Cream is a lightweight finishing cream designed to create layers, dimension and definition for all hair types. Adds bounce and hold to curls.

To Use: Work a quarter-sized amount through dry hair for a texturized and layered look.

----------------------------------------------

Someone else might have better suggestions, though. JanCA is the best when it comes to knowing Nick's products. Smiley Happy

If it helps, Nick is on QVC A LOT more than he has been in the past. When Nick first came to QVC, he was on constantly. Then he wasn't on as much as the years went on, now he's on a lot again.

I think that's just the ebb and flo of products and such. Bell bottom jeans and hip huggers used to be IT in the 70's. Then it started to go away for awhile. Fast forward to the early 2000's and every teen and tween wants to wear them.

So sometimes, when the new generation comes along, they see something and they're like, "Now wait a minute, this is cool. I could really get into this. Mom/Dad, why did this ever go out of style? It's great."

Not saying Nick is out of style, just saying that's how things go at times. And then there's people who may just not have ever heard of Nick Chavez before.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you very much for your kind consideration mentioning these new Feather lite\ Nick products. Supposedly will be shown on the 17th? 

I had a great post with JanCA yesterday. If so inclined, please read. She will explain her newest cut by Nick, also her picture was featured on HIS FB showing her creative style. 

I love posting with Jan...What a remarkable journey she has in having Beverly Hills and Nick in her back pocket.

"..Woman Happy!

I've mentioned several times, she's a natural for hair modeling...Guess he read what I had said....I am going ASAP for my adventurous treat, hopefully soon! 

I have actually stayed with ALL Chavez products throughout his family with QVC visits. Some ' oldies ' have to be over 15+ years old and still perform as well as new; bought in bulk before anything was discontinued. 

Once again I canNOT thank you more than before for the pre ordered information.......@NC Bandwagon.

@JanCA, your new hair creation sounds absolutely beautiful. Sending you some snow with dry ice for your freezer. Every time you open the door, there I will be. Heart(Woman Surprised)!!!!!!!!

Gotcha,,,,,,,, NAES

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello @NCBandwagon! Thanks for keeping us all informed - looking forward to next weekend! Smiley Happy. Hope life is treating you well!

@NAES1, you are far too kind. I reread my post from last night, and in the late hour I didn't type very well. Smiley Happy. I meant to type "IG" instead of IF, meaning Instagram. If you don't have Instagram, you can view pics on Webstagram. Nick is absolutely amazing at taking a picture and recreating it. His talent with hair and hair products is amazing.

Thanks for sending the snow and ice my way, lol - I've had enough rain to last me for a decade. It's been a cold, wet winter in No. CA, and I'm a warm, sunny weather kind of girl. I am a self-proclaimed weather wimp. Smiley Happy

Hope you get to see Nick for your hair soon - you won't regret it. It sounds as though you do a great job with it!

Happy weekend to you, and always nice to see your posts! Sending you love and hugs!

Janice

Respected Contributor

Hello again, ladies. Smiley Happy

I saw your lovely haircut by Nick, JanCA. It looks very cute and flattering on you. I hear parts of the country are getting pounded still by winter weather. So stay warm and dry.

Actually, NAES, Nick's Featherlite products are fairly old-ish. They're just not shown on QVC anymore. These used to be. You'd have to get them at Nick's site now. This is just a guess, but I think Nick might be bringing something new to QVC.

He has a couple of brand new items on his site that aren't on QVC yet. One is his Velvet Mesquite Recovery Hair Masque

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2600/7ca87/products/284/images/555/vm_masque__93855.1486672207.500.659.png?c=2

and the other is called Diva Bombshell VersaStyler (no picture for that yet).

Again, these are just GUESSES, not definite. Lately when something new appears on Nick's site, he brings it to QVC the next time he's on. So maybe these will be the new products he brings, but those are just guesses on my part.

Esteemed Contributor

Jan, 

I have gone back several times to _ study_ the cut from photo. It's  adorable! I love how the swooping flip coming down around the face, ```` your face is perfect for the short sweep of volume. 

Whatever particular product (S) he uses shows ME that you have 3 times more hair than you '''''''''think''''''!

I never say anything unless I mean it, have always been a hair and skincare girl. I know when someone is magazine front page. Did you know that YSL from NYC was very interested in me doing lay outs for said company? I had to decline because I used only their lipsticks. If I think back, I should have been a bit more savvy. 

Can't wait to see your new *look*: I'll hope to find one of my dearest friends north of me ( if not frozen) and she'll send it ...Under your name. She's a haaàa lifer on FB! 

Hugs,,,,,,, and tell Nick ..... Fantastic! NAES