Regular Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

Janice, Oh I've used the Advanced Volume Shampoo & Conditioner. I love that too. My hair tangles a lot and the conditioner is one of the better ones I've used that untangles it more easily. And it does indeed give volume.

I like that he uses good, natural ingredients from his heritage. He seems like such a good man.

You're so lucky to be able to go to him!! I'm a little too far away unfortunately..lol.

I really wish QVC would give him more time on air. He deserves it and has earned it.. He deserves all our support. He's the most sincere vendor that I see around and I love his passion for his products.

Going to order the red carpet hairspray.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Regular Contributor

Ordered the Red Carpet Hairspray from Nick's site. Can't wait to try it!

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Super Contributor

Raindrop, I hope you love the hairspray as much as I do!

I do feel very fortunate to get to see Nick for my hair. He is unbelievably talented -- no one has ever come close to styling and coloring my hair as well as he does. I told him he can never retire. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I noticed that he'll have another 1 hour show on the 27th of March, I believe. So, he's definitely getting more air time, which he really deserves. He only had to win multiple awards 3 years in a row for the QVC Customer Beauty Awards for QVC to take notice. (sarcasm dripping) So, better late than never, I guess.

Wishing you all a great week!

Janice

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyoneSmile I hope everyone is doing well. Here in Kansas, we have had a cold but dry winter..until recently. Seems we are getting all the snow we missed out on earlier. So now, when it's supposed to be getting warmer, we are in a snow, melt and then snow again pattern{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I wanted to post a heads up. skinstore.com has 20% off site wide (a few exclusions, marked on the product page) and they have a few of Nick's things, including Soft Flocker, Plump and Thick items, Angel Drops, etc. The code is at the top of the pageSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

Thanks betteb, I'll check that out. I like sales. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} It's snowing AGAIN in New York. And again on Thursday. Did I mention I loathe winter?

Janice, Oh how I wish I lived near Nick's salon. I am very curious how he would cut/style and color my hair differently than my hairdresser. Oh, I think there would be a riot if he tried to retire!! Glad to see he has another show March 27. If it's in the middle of the night I will DVR it this time! I hope he brings the supersize Advanced Volume shampoo & conditioner. I think I am going to try the Velvet Mesquite Restoring Mist. I think it will be perfect for when I get out of the shower and have to detangle my hair.

I hope the powers that be read these boards and see how many people love his products and he gets more and more airtime. I remember years ago he was on a lot. He was IT as far as hair care. Sadly others were given the spotlight. Most aren't around anymore though. I will say no more. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I am almost at the end of my Plump 'N' Thick Hairspray and the Red Carpet shipped already so I should be good.

Respected Contributor

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. {#emotions_dlg.smile}

@Raindrop7, hope you enjoy Nick's Red Carpet Hairspray. Sorry that the snow is such a drag for you. It looks fun t play in.....but then I forget that it also needs shoveling, scraping, salt and all that. Stay warm.

@betteb, thanks for the heads up about the coupon. The snow, melt, snow pattern must get to be an annoying slushy mess.

@JanCA, thank you for letting us know when Nick was going to be on again. I'm so glad and grateful that Nick is on QVC US a bit more. I know that he's busy so he probably won't be able to be on as much as when he first started coming to QVC, but I'm glad that Nick's been getting more 1 hour shows to himself. So if anyone from QVC is reading this, thank you very, very much for letting Nick Chavez come on QVC more often.

For those wanting the times on when Nick will be on, it'll be March 27 Friday at 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

Have a great day, everyone. {#emotions_dlg.smile}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smile

Nick Chavez is having a BOGO (buy one, get one) sale at his website for his Starlet Shine spray only. The deal ends march 9 2015.

Have a great day, everyone. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update, NCB. The only thing I might need in the near future is the Soft Flocker. Would like to take advantage of a good deal on that{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Oh...I see from betteb's post...I can get Soft Flocker from skinstore's sale. Will check this out tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip...and thanks to everyone who shares the info.

Respected Contributor

betteb - those alcohol wipes do the trick for the hair spray nozzle! And I reuse them the next day even though it dries out I just wet it with a bit of water and it still has enough alcohol in it for a few more uses. Thanks for that tip!

NC - Not in the market for a husband, thanks....am quite happy and content on my own. Pros and cons to both, but, how do I say this without man bashing - I guess I don't! This is just my opinion and observations, but most women get the short end of the deal!