Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

@FANCY pantsy, you're welcome. Nick is very energetic, but he gets to the point right away and goes straight into demonstrating his products.

@JackieBlue, If Nick Chavez really does read these forums and the reviews..........

Nick, a few things. 1. I really like your Traditions Yucca Root shampoo and conditioner. 2. Will please bring your Easy Styler, Glam Collection nail polish and kit and Chic Pastel nail polish kit to QVC, pretty, pretty please? 3. ....................Could you please let your hair down tomorrow when you come to QVC? It's so long and flowy and nice to look at. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Just found out that Nick Chavez' Velvet Mesquite Serum will have FREE SHIPPING when he's on tomorrow.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Super Contributor

NCB, I think Nick would definitely bring those products to QVC US if they ok'd it -- I would definitely contact QVC and tell them you want them!

I consider myself very blessed and fortunate to have Nick color and cut my hair. He's an amazing hairdresser, and an amazing person. Love him!

Looking forward to tomorrow ....

Janice

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/21/2014 NC Bandwagon said:
On 7/21/2014 Tuppermore said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received an email from Nick Chavez salon with a special flash sale. I was able to purchase the Easy Styler for only $66.99 instead of $162.99 which is the current price. I also got my favorite shampoo on a BOGO special.

Wow! He practically gave it away for that price.

Shoot! I missed it again!!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Just one more friendly reminder to those who might have missed this thread that Nick Chavez will be on Wednesday 23rd at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT. And for those who liked the Velvet Mesquite Serum, he'll be showing that and it'll have free shipping.

Respected Contributor

One more thing. Just found out that when Nick comes on tomorrow, he'll be selling a 5 piece kit that includes Advanced Plump N' Thick shampoo, Advanced Plump N' Thick conditioner, Advanced Plump N' Thick Styling Mist, Advanced Plump N' Thick Spray Gel and Advanced Plump N' Thick Hairspray.

Regular Contributor

I just bought the Aloe Volumizing Gel Whip and the Thirst Quencher Hairspray duo. Free shipping on both. I already have the Mesquite Serum & love it. I love Nick's products. One of the very first items I ordered from QVC 11 years ago was Nick's products. I've seen many other hair care products come & go but Nick has stood the test of time. QVC really needs to bring him on more often. And I want a TSV!!

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Contributor

QVC should bring Nick back and give viewers a choice of hair products. Everyone has seen and heard enough about Wen to last the rest of the year. Give the viewer some variety. Glad to see Nick on the air today. Please pair him with a host other than Albany who is not so rude and. Use talking about her preferences while telling Nick to be quiet. She is way too rude and self absorbed. I usually don't watch her presentations but wanted to see Nick today.
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed watching Nick today. I love how he explains what the product is and gets right to the point. Wasn't too fond of the host for talking so quickly, so much and rather loudly, trying to talk over Nick and didn't even mention that he would be on again Friday. Nick had to quickly slip that in at the end on his own. Another thing, the free shipping for most of the items shown ends today, except for the Nick Chavez Thirst Quencher Duo with Travel Hairspray. The free shipping for that will last until July 25th.

I'm very happy and grateful that I got to see Nick, but I can't help but think that QVC USA kind of just throws him in as a quick add-on. They didn't make any announcements that he would be coming on today, the host talked a lot and told him to shush (it's his product), didn't mention that he'd be on again Friday, and most of the free shipping for Nick's stuff only lasts for one day. One person even called in and said, "QVC doesn't have you on enough." I was also a little surprised that there was no Today's Special Value on anything, either. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Velvet Mesquite Serum. This sounds like a unique product. Interesting that it's for skin or hair! Happy to take advantage of free shipping.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I also went to Nick's website to check out the styling tool. Now I want one! I signed up for emails, so if he has a sale, I'll be able to buy at a better price.

Wouldn't it be great if QVC had him on, with this Easy Styler as a TSV? Does anyone know when he last had a TSV here?

I'm not sure I see him on Friday's schedule?