Honored Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

Thank you for this thread. I'm just whizzing through at the moment but will get back to it later.

I've loved lots of Nick's products in the past. I didn't care for the Flocker, but think that's been changed? I still have an older bottle of volumizing elixir....still working for me, and the new thirst quencher hairspray..love that! And am almost done with the Prickly Pear mist...not sure I would reorder that.

I would love to get more of the Amazon Mist (think I have that name right?) I do agree that QVC needs more variety in their hair products, and would love to see more Nick Chavez products...so I can buy more of my old favorites, and try some of the newer things, too.

Super Contributor

NCB, it's great that Nick's hair spray is in QVC's beauty kit this month.

Respected Contributor

@JackieBlue, I like that Nick has free shipping sales, flash sales and those BOGO (but one, get one) sales. As of late, it seems Nick has more sales and deals than QVC.

@september, you're welcome. I enjoy watching Nick and how thorough he is in his presentations. Another thing I like about him is that he has the energy and personality to kind of talk over the hosts so he can get his point across (no offense to the QVC hosts, but there are times when they go on and on about their personal lives and sometimes talk over the vendor).

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 okiebug said:

NCB, it's great that Nick's hair spray is in QVC's beauty kit this month.

Hi, okiebug. Yes, I saw that. It's on easy pay, too. I think the kit also includes something from Mally as well. A good starter kit for those who want to try a little bit of everything without spending too much.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 JackieBlue said: Thanks for starting the thread NCB! I really love Nick's products. I have now set my DVR to record all his shows because I like hearing him explain what each product does, and how to use it. We seldom get to see Nick on QVC unfortunately, and he's fun to watch. He has so much energy. I hope Jangroomer sees this thread-she's one of his clients.

Hi JackieBlue! I just saw this! It's been a busy Monday, so I'm just getting on here now. I just saw Nick a little over a week ago, and he used the Easy Styler on my hair. It's amazing! I really, really want one now, and I missed the flash sale as well. However, there will be more promotions in the future, so I'll hopefully catch it the next time they have it on sale.

quadmini, the Raindrops Purifying Spray is one product of Nick's that I won't be without. I love it! I have hard water where I live, and it softens the texture and makes a noticeable difference in my hair. I wish QVC would offer it individually, but sometimes the deals are better on Nick's website, especially when he offers BOGO promotions.

Thanks for starting the thread, NC. I have my DVR set for Wednesday when he's on, since I'll be working then. It'll be good to see him again!

Janice

Trusted Contributor

You remind me how much I liked Nick's products. Have gotten away from them for some reason but I want to return to the fold of followers. Will have to watch his show tomorrow. Am REALLY really tired of Chaz and all the Wen hype!!!! (don't shoot me - it's just my own preference!)

Respected Contributor

hey, thanks for the heads up, NC! i am curious, because i have never seen him or his products, ... so i have set my DVR!

Super Contributor

On 7/22/2014 fancy pantsy said:

hey, thanks for the heads up, NC! i am curious, because i have never seen him or his products, ... so i have set my DVR!

Fancy~ hope you enjoy Nick's presentations as much as I do. My favorite Product of his has recently been discontinued, 'Wet or Dry Conditioning Spray'. It is (was) a fabulous detangle for baby fine hair. I hope he will reissue this product!!! I'm planning to send an email and beg. I hope others who use it do the same. I did hear him say one time that he reads the forums and reviews.
Super Contributor

Hi JackieBlue! Hey, have you emailed customer service on his website about the Wet/Dry Conditioning Spray? They are very responsive and helpful. I think he may still read reviews, but I don't think he gets on the forums much, if at all. (I don't know if they're allowed to or not.) However, I usually fill him in on what I think he needs to know. Smiley Happy So, if you can't get an answer from Customer Service, let me know, and I'll see what I can find out. Smiley Happy

Janice

(edited to correct my mistake!)

Respected Contributor

@JanCA, you're welcome. You're so fortunate and blessed to have Nick Chavez himself do your hair. I'd probably be a little nervous if I ever got to meet him.

Hi, gonnab. Welcome to the Nick Chavez thread. I think WEN only comes on a whole lot in the month of June.