Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

[ Edited ]

@morganjen , @smoky22 and @tkins , I found Nick's Vital Complex Strengthening Mist you were talking about. It's sold other places online, but I can't tell you where because that's considered advertising on QVC's board. So just type in Nick Chavez Vital Complex Strengthing Mist in whatever search engine you use and the different places that have it should come up.

Like you said, I think this product is discontinued. So once the places that have it run out, then it really is gone. Be sure to be careful when buying from other places that isn't QVC or Nick's site.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Hi NC Bandwagon

Thank you for the information.  As much as I love Nicks products, I would only get them from here or his site directly.  I did get a bit carried away mid August, I got:

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume 8 oz. Shampoo & Conditioner with Hairspray
Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Grande Body Boost Protein Spray Duo
Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite 8 oz. Hydrating Styling Gel
Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Restoring Mist, 8 oz.
Nick Chavez Thirst Quencher Supersize 32oz. Shampoo and Conditioner

I will eventually try the Prickly Pear Strengthening Mist and small size Soft Flocker.  I am anxiously awaiting the return of the Re-Activator.  It was supposed to be out late Summer according to his Facebook page, but nothing yet, so I emailed them and looks like it was pushed to early 2016 (still working on the formula).  Thanks again, you are always so nice and in the know.  I have been using his products and a big fan of his since he started on QVC  just wonder how it is that he still looks exactly the same as he did when he first started (he should sell whatever his secret to that is Smiley Wink)

tkins

Respected Contributor

@tkins wrote:

Hi NC Bandwagon

Thank you for the information.  As much as I love Nicks products, I would only get them from here or his site directly.  I did get a bit carried away mid August, I got:

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume 8 oz. Shampoo & Conditioner with Hairspray
Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Grande Body Boost Protein Spray Duo
Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite 8 oz. Hydrating Styling Gel
Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Restoring Mist, 8 oz.
Nick Chavez Thirst Quencher Supersize 32oz. Shampoo and Conditioner

I will eventually try the Prickly Pear Strengthening Mist and small size Soft Flocker.  I am anxiously awaiting the return of the Re-Activator.  It was supposed to be out late Summer according to his Facebook page, but nothing yet, so I emailed them and looks like it was pushed to early 2016 (still working on the formula).  Thanks again, you are always so nice and in the know.  I have been using his products and a big fan of his since he started on QVC  just wonder how it is that he still looks exactly the same as he did when he first started (he should sell whatever his secret to that is Smiley Wink)

tkins

Hello, tkins. Smiley Happy

Wow! You got a lot of Nick's products. Yes, you do have to be a bit careful when getting name brand products from random sites. Thanks for the nice compliment.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

You are welcome.  What can I say, they really help my curly hair.  Besides how can you resist his charm and the fact that he is honest and they work for me.

Have a good evening.

tkins