Respected Contributor

New Products on Nick Chavez' Site!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

There's some brand new products on Nick's site. One is called Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Recovery Hair Masque. I'll post the picture and details of it below.

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Velvet Mesquite Recovery Hair Masque nourishes, strengthens and replenishes the hair to prevent damage and breakage while boosting hair’s natural shine. Offers intensive nourishment without a drying effect. Helps provide protection to help prevent future damage. Restores smoothness with amazing shine. Formulated with Nick’s signature ingredient, Velvet Mesquite, providing the ultimate moisture and hydration to each hair strand. Excellent for dried out, chemically treated hair.

Directions for use: Shampoo first, then apply masque evenly through damp hair. Leave on 5-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use weekly. Great for curly hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next one is Nick Chavez FLOCK IT! Root Blast.

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ FLOCK IT! Root Blast for wet or dry hair is a perfect root lift mousse. Just shake it and FLOCK IT! Creates amazing lift, volume and texture. Directions for use: Spray a quarter sized amount or as needed into hands, apply on damp hair from scalp to ends, then blow dry. On dry hair, scrunch into hair for a texturized, piece-y look. Great for locking in curls and locking out frizz.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder