Respected Contributor

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

There's a new product at Nick's site right now. It's called Diva Bombshell VersaStyler. It comes in an 8 oz. size and a 2 oz. size. No pictures yet, but I'll post the description of it below. It's also paraben free.

----------------------------------------------------

Product Description

Nick Chavez’ Diva™ Bombshell VersaStyler is a highly intensive and intelligent leave-on styling product, providing exactly what your hair needs. This extremely versatile styler creates body and bounce to fine, limp hair and smoothness to dried out, frizzy hair. Memory technology provides continuous hold that remains natural and flexible. Adds extreme shine and gloss. Excellent for chemically treated hair. Paraben free.

Directions for use: Apply ½ pump or 1 pump, depending on hair thickness evenly through damp hair and blow-dry. For volume, blow-dry hair while lifting the roots with your brush. Great for locking in curl and locking out frizz.

--------------------------------------------------------

Also, Nick's Color-Saver Sulfate Free Shampoo 8 oz. is back in stock on his site.

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder