Respected Contributor

New Nick Chavez Product! Supersize Velvet Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner Duo!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

For the Velvet Mesquite lovers, Nick Chavez has now supersize his Velvet Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner on QVC for 3 Easy Pays. I'll post the link below.

For those who don't click links, it's called Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Supersize 32 oz. Shampoo & Conditioner Item # A286570

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Supersize 32 oz. Shampoo & Conditioner Item # A286570

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Re: New Nick Chavez Product! Supersize Velvet Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner Duo!

For anyone who has tried both...what is the difference between the Velvet Mequite duo and the Advance Volume duo?  Any difference in benefits?

Respected Contributor

Re: New Nick Chavez Product! Supersize Velvet Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner Duo!

Hello, @nunu4u and welcome. Smiley Happy

Nick's Velvet Mesquite Shampoo/Conditioner Duo gives all over thickness and hydration for the hair. It also doesn't strip or fade color. It says it's safe to use with hair extentions.

Nick's Advanced Volume Shampoo/Conditioner Duo gives volume and lift at the root of the hair. This shampoo/conditioner also doesn't strip or fade hair color. This one's also safe to use with hair extentions.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Thank you! When I watched Velvet  Mesquite demo'd I noticed they focused on hydration.  I am currently on AD for the Volumizer and love ti, but I am tempted to try the Mesquite.