Valued Contributor

Re: NICK CHAVEZ HAS HIS OWN SUB-FORUM NOW!!!!

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

I'm not even going to apologize for spamming the caps lock in the title. My Nicky-pie has his own sub-forum at last! THANK YOU SO MUCH, QVC! Smiley Very Happy So everyone who likes Nick Chavez, come on in!!!!!! Smiley Happy

If you don't like Nick Chavez....well, come in, anyway. I'm sure we'll find something to talk about. Smiley Tongue

P.S. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!Smiley LOL

So glad a place for Nick Chavez. I think his products are just wonderful and i just loved his presentation the other evening. He made a statement loud and clear that " you need lather to fully cleanse the hair follicle and scalp and not weigh your hair down. And this is many of the reasons women are losing their hair on different hair products" . Thank you Nick I trust your expertise and will continue to use his products for my hair and get good healthy cleansing without weighing it down with globs of greasy pumps of nothing but heavy thick " cleansing conditioner". Go Nick for your great products and telling it like it is in a very professional way.

Valued Contributor

HOORAY!!!!!

I adore Nick, and his products are every bit as great as he says they are!

Respected Contributor

I love Nick's styling products.  Nothing gives my fine hair body like his Plump N Thick products.  I'm glad to see this dedicated forum!

Contributor

Seems like I am late to the Sub Forum party but I am thrilled to see that  there is now such a forum for Nick!  Hooray!!!!!!  womanlol:

Respected Contributor

@WVCookie wrote:

Seems like I am late to the Sub Forum party but I am thrilled to see that  there is now such a forum for Nick!  Hooray!!!!!!  womanlol:

Hello, wvcookie and welcome. Smiley Happy

I started two Nick Chavez threads I think about a year ago or over a year ago, and now Nick has his own sub-forum at last. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder