Respected Contributor

NICK CHAVEZ HAS HIS OWN SUB-FORUM NOW!!!!

I'm not even going to apologize for spamming the caps lock in the title. My Nicky-pie has his own sub-forum at last! THANK YOU SO MUCH, QVC! Smiley Very Happy So everyone who likes Nick Chavez, come on in!!!!!! Smiley Happy

If you don't like Nick Chavez....well, come in, anyway. I'm sure we'll find something to talk about. Smiley Tongue

P.S. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!Smiley LOL

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: NICK CHAVEZ HAS HIS OWN SUB-FORUM NOW!!!!

@NC Bandwagon , I'm glad to be the first to congratulate you on all your hard work to get the Nick Chavez forum!!!

lol, no one deserves it more than you because no one's worked harder than you to get it. 

FYI, I noticed that one of your long time threads has been transferred over to your new forum but that the other one is still in the Beauty forum. 

One of the moderators should be able to get some of your other key threads transferred over to your new forum. -- @Brittany-QVC was very helpful in getting some of the Wen threads transferred over, so she may be the person to go to. 

Also, a few times a month, I  post a thread message on the Beauty forum to let new folks know that there is a separate WEN forum, lol, and I always include a hot link just to make it easier for new Wenners to find out forum. 

I always put the link in bold (B) and then change the color to blue (A) so they know it's a hot link. -- The ""B" (bold) and "A" (color change) functions are in the top of box where you type your messages. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

Yes I was thrilled to see this as well Smiley Happy  Woohoo!!!

Regular Contributor

Woo Hoo!!!  Yay!  It's about time they gave Nick his own sub-forum.

Thank you NC Bandwagon for starting Nick's thread in the beauty forum.  Without you doing that he wouldn't  his own sub-forum. And he's deserved it for years.   I'm so glad we have this now. 

Smiley Happy     Heart

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Respected Contributor

I love Nick Chavez and his products, so happy to have this forum for him as well! He truly has the best line on the planet !!!  His stuff works like no other. His hairspray is on my HG list! Perfection!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the congratulations, everyone. But it wasn't just me. It was everyone who posted in the Nick Chavez thread and made this happen. Smiley Happy

@bebe777, thank you very much. And thanks for the tips. I believe a poster named sailor moon gave me the idea to start the Nick Chavez thread. If you see, tell her I said thank you. Smiley Happy

@Raindrop7, thank you, but I think it was all of us that made this happen.

@Jacie, I love Nick's products, too.

Thanks again, everyone.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Thank you for the congratulations, everyone. But it wasn't just me. It was everyone who posted in the Nick Chavez thread and made this happen. Smiley Happy

@bebe777, thank you very much. And thanks for the tips. I believe a poster named sailor moon gave me the idea to start the Nick Chavez thread. If you see, tell her I said thank you. Smiley Happy

@Raindrop7, thank you, but I think it was all of us that made this happen.

@Jacie, I love Nick's products, too.

Thanks again, everyone.

@NC Bandwagon , lol, @sailor_moon  is great. I'll be sure to pass on your thanks !!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@NC Bandwagon, I received @bebe777's page and I'm happy that you got your forum.

It took awhile, but your persistence finally paid off...who knows, maybe Nick Chavez will give you a social media shoutout.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

@NC Bandwagon, I received @bebe777's page and I'm happy that you got your forum.

It took awhile, but your persistence finally paid off...who knows, maybe Nick Chavez will give you a social media shoutout.

Thank you, sailor moon. But I wouldn't have even thought to start a Nick Chavez thread if you hadn't given me the idea. So, thank you for that. Smiley Happy

Now everyone who likes Nick Chavez can post about him here. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

This is great!

I have to head out to do my gardening before it gets too warm, but I'll check this out more, later.