Super Contributor

Re: Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner vs Advanced Volumizer Shampoo and Conditioner

@HerRoyaLioness - Lannie! I've missed you! With all the new nicknames, I didn't realize that was you! I've missed you and thought about you. I'm so glad you're cancer-free, and I've prayed for you. I told Nick about you, using his products after chemo. I don't get here as often as I used to. I hope life is blessing you!

@TX-starlight, you might want to try Nick's Velvet Mesquite or Thirst Quencher Shampoo/Conditioner. Also, his Velvet Mesquite Serum is great for hydrating your hair.

I don't know if you ladies are on Facebook or not, but if you are, there's a group called QVC Addicts. Nick is very active in the group, answering people's questions. Nick is truly as kind and caring as he is talented, and takes a lot of time to respond to inquiries about his products.

I hope life is treating everyone well - have a wonderful week and look forward to seeing Nick on QVC Friday & Saturday.

Janice
Respected Contributor

Re: Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner vs Advanced Volumizer Shampoo and Conditioner

@kismet so sorry for you dealing with cancer. It seems right now, so many people I am connected with have it. My heart goes out to any one fighting this battle. I got my sample size shampoo from ebay-(cheap way to try it). I will be ordering more, I got the plump & thick volumizing shampoo. I also think we just lose hair due to aging. Mine has always been very thick, but starting to thin in my older age. 

@JanCA Tell Nick, there's an old lady in Texas in love with him,lol.. I envy you for getting to have the pleasure if his hands in your hair! 

Respected Contributor

Hello, JanCA. Smiley Happy

So glad to see you posting. I know life keeps you busy, so it's always nice to see post here.

HerRoyaLioness, I didn't know you were Lannie. When I saw you posting here, I thought you were a new poster. Smiley Very Happy But it's good to see you posting again, too.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@JanCA - yes I'm still around and trying to get used to coming on this brand-specific thread!  I had to change my name here and my cancer dr called me a "Lioness" when I was fighting cancer and the name kind of stuck.  I should make a notation of formerly Lannie, but didn't think that many people paid attention to who I was.

I'm glad Nick is on a little more often.  He's still on my bucket list to have my hair done by him!  I retired last year finally, so do have time now.

I think about you also and hope you are doing well.  It's so much fun watching Nick on his shows and envy you for being able to see him in person!  I think you had moved a while back, hope you are settled in.  I just recently moved and oh my gosh it nearly did me in, lol!  Not as young as I used to be and it showed during this move!

Take care, I always look for your comments.

A fellow Nick fan,

Lannie

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
November purchased Advanced Volumizer Kit. Enjoyed it so much ordered couple other NC products. Pleased with everything.
Honored Contributor

Hugs to Lannie and kismet.   I hope you're done with your treatments forever and can heal and be well from now on.  

although I can't speak to your specific needs, the advanced volume shampoo and conditioner are in my rotation. I like this line a lot!  

Super Contributor

@NCBandwagon, thanks for the kind words. Working 2 jobs + a social life keep me really busy. I haven't had a lot of downtime. It's nice to see your informative posts on here. Nick is such a wonderful man, and it seems as though the people that appreciate him are
wonderful, too.

@HerRoyaLioness, Lannie, you are kind and inspiring - how could I forget you? Smiley Happy. Congrats on retiring - you definitely need to make that trip to see Nick and have him do your hair! I realize I'm extremely lucky to know and be friends with someone I saw on TV and admired. I'm so grateful that he's such a great, wonderful person. His off-the-charts talent is only exceeded by his kindness and goodness. He has been such a blessing to me as a hairstylist and a friend. Smiley Happy. As for my life, my divorce was final in September, but my ex and I are friends, which is great. I had to move again, because the people I was renting from wanted to use my room - so I'm now renting a room from my brother. It much better - way less drama and dysfunction. And yes, moving is such a pain. I've moved 4 times in 6 years, and will probably deal with at least 1-2 more moves before I'm truly settled. I'm not thrilled with that, but that's life.

@TX-starlight, I will pass along your message to Nick! Smiley Happy. I had to lol at your comments - his talent alone with my haircut and color is fantastic - but, for him look so hot and have such a great personality to boot is pretty cool. He always makes me laugh, he's so funny.

It's nice to see so many nice people here - I will try to get back here more often. I wish you all a wonderful weekend, and we get to see more of Nick today. Enjoy!

Janice

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, I'll see if I can upload a picture for you. I just saw your post. Do you follow Nick on FB or Instagram? If so, you can see my hairstyle from his salon photo that he posted last weekend. I'm the only blonde in the group of 5 ladies, and my hair is a short, asymmetrical style. I have to use my iPhone for all of my internet, so I'll see if I can find a way to figure it out. If not, maybe the very knowledgeable NCBandwagon can help me figure it out!

I'm so glad you're loving Nick's products. I've used them exclusively for nearly 18 years now, and wouldn't think of using any other line. It's been that great for my hair. Smiley Happy

Now to work on the picture for you!

Janice
Honored Contributor

@JanCA wrote:
@Sweet_Serenity, I'll see if I can upload a picture for you. I just saw your post. Do you follow Nick on FB or Instagram? If so, you can see my hairstyle from his salon photo that he posted last weekend. I'm the only blonde in the group of 5 ladies, and my hair is a short, asymmetrical style. I have to use my iPhone for all of my internet, so I'll see if I can find a way to figure it out. If not, maybe the very knowledgeable NCBandwagon can help me figure it out!

I'm so glad you're loving Nick's products. I've used them exclusively for nearly 18 years now, and wouldn't think of using any other line. It's been that great for my hair. Smiley Happy

Now to work on the picture for you!

Janice
Hi Jan... Yes I do follow NC on FB. Thanks! I'll go look.💗
Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, thanks for letting me know! I know it would be easier to post a photo from a computer, rather than my phone. I showed Nick a picture of this particular cut, and he just took it from there. He cut it about 4 weeks ago - I always love the cut and color he gives me. Smiley Happy

Janice