Respected Contributor

I recently purchased the Velvet Mesquite Restoring Spray because it seems to be the replacement for the Vital Complex Strengthening Mist that he discontinued a while ago.  I had a lot of the strengthening mist in reserve and just recently ran out.  I like the mesquite product, but not quite as much as the Vital Complex product.  Does anyone know if there is a better substitute for the Vital Complex Strengthening Mist?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Mesquite Restoring Spray

Does anyone know what happened to NCB?  It seems since she disappeared no one posts here anymore.  Doesn't anyone else use Nick's products? 

I love the Leave In Conditioner and the Mesquite Body Boost. 

Has anyone used the Mesquite Styling Gel?

Honored Contributor

@smoky22, I have no idea what happened to NCB. Wish I did. I use mesquite hairspray and the serum. 

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@smoky22, I have no idea what happened to NCB. Wish I did. I use mesquite hairspray and the serum. 

@loveschocolate  Can you tell me how you use the serum? I usually add some to the leave in conditioner before I blow dry my hair, but I think it might be a little drying for me.  Is that possible?  I've also tried to use just the serum on my ends and again I think it's kind of drying.  Maybe the serum is just not for me.  

I'm interested in trying the mesquite styling gel, but QVC only sells it as part of a kit.  I think Nick sells it on his website by itself but his shipping is so high unless you buy a lot of stuff.

I have liked his Traditions line in the past (the Yucca Root shampoo and conditioner) and I've wondered if the Mesquite shampoo and conditioner is equal to or better than the Traditions products.    

P. S. I love your nickname!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@smoky22 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@loveschocolate  Can you tell me how you use the serum? I usually add some to the leave in conditioner before I blow dry my hair, but I think it might be a little drying for me.  Is that possible?  I've also tried to use just the serum on my ends and again I think it's kind of drying.  Maybe the serum is just not for me.  

I'm interested in trying the mesquite styling gel, but QVC only sells it as part of a kit.  I think Nick sells it on his website by itself but his shipping is so high unless you buy a lot of stuff.

I have liked his Traditions line in the past (the Yucca Root shampoo and conditioner) and I've wondered if the Mesquite shampoo and conditioner is equal to or better than the Traditions products.    

P. S. I love your nickname!

@smoky22, I don't use the serum very often. Usually just on the ends on dry hair. I have never tried the Mesquite shampoo or conditioner nor the Traditions line. However, I love the mesquite hairspray. Most hair sprays dry my hair out. Not this one. 

P.S. Thanks!!! I do LOVE chocolate! ❤️

Respected Contributor

Nick has 25% off all products for Labor Day - free shipping over $75.  I stocked up on the Volumizing Extra Hold hair spray and ordered some things I have never tried.  Flocker shampoo and conditioner, Featherlite Styling Spray Glaze and Re-Done Re-Activator Spray.  

NCB was the main poster on this thread and posted a lot and often.  It is strange she isn't posting any more at all.