Respected Contributor

Mesquite Conditioner: New Use!

@NC Bandwagon & Nick Chavez users:

(I realize others may have already discovered this, but . . .)

494456.jpg

I'm a fan of the Mesquite Shampoo and Conditioner. Have you noticed, though, that you always use up the shampoo before the conditioner (true of other brands, as well)?

I was listening to Nick in a recent show (always fun) and he casually mentioned that you should put the conditioner on DRY hair and leave it on for a bit before your shower, to deeply condition it.

Tried it! Love the softness. Left it on 45 minutes before the shower, shampoo, conditioning. Has anyone else tried this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Mesquite Conditioner: New Use!

I massage shampoo into my scalp, and rub conditioner on the ends.........sit down and watch the morning news, and then shower it all out.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi: Great idea, for a cleaner scalp, and, really, only half-the-hair-shaft-down really needs the conditioner!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Mesquite Restorative Spray! My favorite. Use on set hair and daily refresh my hair. Plus! Anytime want to treat my hair. Fantastic!! Never weighs hair down! Scent light and never gives me headache.
Respected Contributor

Hello, 1Professor. Smiley Happy

I actually just tried waht Nick said, only I used his Traditions Yucca Root Conditioner on my hair first, then washed my hair with Nick's Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo. I think it worked. I think my hair did feel a little bit softer.

Also, because I used conditioner on my hair first, my hair smelled a bit like sweet peppermint. Not that smack you in the face with a cough drop menthol smell. More like a light, candy peppermint that you buy at the store (peppermint oil is one of the ingredients in the Traditions Yucca Root Conditioner).

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder