Super Contributor

That is all. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I think he is one handsome man.  I hope he's as nice as he is good-looking.

Super Contributor
Nick has been my hairdresser for 15 years now, and I can say that he is as nice as he is handsome. He's a sweetheart and very down-to-earth. He deserves all the success he's achieved. Smiley Happy

Janice
Trusted Contributor

@JanCA Thanks for sharing that!  I just knew it!!!!

Super Contributor
You're welcome @luv-the-Q! It always makes me feel good when I buy products from people I know have good hearts. Smiley Happy. It's certainly true of the 2 vendors I support on the Q, Nick and George Simonton.( even though the Q isn't giving him airtime anymore, which I'm not happy about).

Have a great day!

Janice
Super Contributor

@JanCA wrote:
Nick has been my hairdresser for 15 years now, and I can say that he is as nice as he is handsome. He's a sweetheart and very down-to-earth. He deserves all the success he's achieved. Smiley Happy

Janice

Janice, you are one lucky duck! He seems like the sweetest, most genuine person. Talented, great looking and a good sense of humor to boot!

He's hosting a very generous contest on the QVC Addicts Facebook group this week. 

Super Contributor
@Akane, I do consider myself to be very lucky to have Nick cut and color my hair. He is everything you stated above -- a great person and an amazing beautician. I travel from the SF area to LA to have him do my hair, and some people tease me or think I'm crazy. Smiley Happy. I can tell you that before he started doing my hair, it didn't come close to looking this good.

I just joined the QVC Addicts group on FB this week. That is a great giveaway he's doing, and the products are great!

It's so nice to see a couple of new names on his QVC board. Thanks to both of you for posting and saying nice things about Nick. I'm very protective of my hairdresser and friend! Smiley Happy

Have a wonderful day -

Janice
Respected Contributor

Hello, Akane and welcome. Smiley Happy

I like Nick a lot, too. He's so funny and cute.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Re: I love Nick Chavez!!!

[ Edited ]

@JanCA wrote:
@Akane, I do consider myself to be very lucky to have Nick cut and color my hair. He is everything you stated above -- a great person and an amazing beautician. I travel from the SF area to LA to have him do my hair, and some people tease me or think I'm crazy. Smiley Happy. I can tell you that before he started doing my hair, it didn't come close to looking this good.

I just joined the QVC Addicts group on FB this week. That is a great giveaway he's doing, and the products are great!

It's so nice to see a couple of new names on his QVC board. Thanks to both of you for posting and saying nice things about Nick. I'm very protective of my hairdresser and friend! Smiley Happy

Have a wonderful day -

Janice

I admit I cut my own hair and have not seen a beautician in 20 years lol  But I would rather have  Nick do my hair over Chaz   any day.  Does Nick ever have TSV's  here?  I still need to try his shampoos.

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@JanCA wrote:

Have a wonderful day -

Janice

I admit I cut my own hair and have not seen a beautician in 20 years lol  But I would rather have  Nick do my hair over Chaz   any day.  Does Nick ever have TSV's  here?  I still need to try his shampoos.

Hello, kcladyz. Smiley Happy

Nick did have a TSV fairly recently. It was a few months ago. It was set that included Nick's 32 oz Advanced Volume Shampoo, 32 oz. Advanced Volume Conditioner and a 10 oz. can of Nick's Thirst Quencher Hairspray.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder