Respected Contributor

I'm not familiar with all of the products that NCB listed.  The Amazon Infinity Mist is definitely a styling product, but the Advanced Plump N Thick Thickening Styling Mist really works like a light hair spray.   I bought it thinking it would be a styling product but it works better for me as a finishing spray.  It holds my hair in place after I've styled it.  Just my experience.  And I prefer it to a regualr hair spray now. 

Respected Contributor

I feel like I should amend what I wrote the other day about the Advanced Plump N Thick Thickening Mist.  I do use it as a styling product sometimes by mixing it with other Nick Chavez products and applying it to damp hair before blow drying.  But it works very well on dry hair as a finishing spray, too.  It holds my hair in place after I've styled it.  So it can be used both ways.  I like that it's non-aerosol.

Respected Contributor

I hate to admit it but I found a product I like better  than nicks. I tried pantenes alchol free airspray  and in love!  brushable, no stiffness or dryness and adds smoothness and volume

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I hate to admit it but I found a product I like better  than nicks. I tried pantenes alchol free airspray  and in love!  brushable, no stiffness or dryness and adds smoothness and volume

Glad you found something that worked well for you, kcladyz. Smiley Happy Is this what you used? Don't know if this is the right picture or not, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2016/01/06/935/n/1922398/c17ca995f360730e_PanteneIrTYcv.xxxlarge/i/Pantene-Pro-V-Style-Series-Airspray.jpg

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA wrote:
NCB, thanks for that list -- however, all of those are styling spray products, with the exception of the Advanced Volume Hairspray. I just wanted to mention that, FYI. I use the Infinity Mist for my fine, thin hair, and it's the best.

As for hairsprays, depending on the hold you're looking for, I like his Thirst Quencher for medium hold, and Volumizing Extra Hold for a stronger hold. His hair sprays are a necessity for my hair!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Janice.      
_____
@JanCA
Realizing this is old news, but wanted you to know I am going (and did purchase) with your recommendation. Almost, not quite there- working toward that cut you have....just not that short. " IF" I can make an app't w\ NC, then I'll be on the next flight out. Bought all velvet mesquite + the hair spray, a!long with the duo sprays. 
I love full bounceY hair...that and the my quality skincare.
 Healthy hair and a beautiful well cared skin care regimen Is My look! 
All of any finest clothing will never be seen 1st without seeing face and hair with an individual special creative twist. Hair does conclude the head turn appeal for the mass majority and not bad to look at facial presentation is what most ladies are trying to achieve. Harsh as stated, I have learned this from my teen years and hope never to lose my  potential identity.
I enjoyed the show very much, now to have NC create a new hair cut look for me.
Do you believe if I could call for an appointment soon that the WAIT time would be under 1 month. I would take a 3+ longer ( months), if guaranteed.
@Thank you for all the personal hair updates, along with @NC Bandwagon's input ~
NAES
Super Contributor

Hi NAES!  I hope you like my recommendation as much as I do!  Smiley Happy

Wait time to get into see Nick would probably be within a month, it generally depends on his travel schedule and your flexibility for the day of the week to see him.  Fridays and Saturdays are always his busiest days, of course.  I know he mentioned he's going to Australia next month, so that will take some time out of the salon, in addition to any time he does on QVC.  His work is worth the wait, though, and he has such a kind, wonderful staff working in his salon.  You'll love it!

I agree, hair is probably one of the first things people notice, moreso than clothes even -- so, I try to keep it looking good.  Nick makes that pretty easy, because his cuts are so good and precise. 

On a personal note, I just read about your fur baby, and I want to send you hugs and my sympathy for your loss.  I loss mine 2 months ago, and I miss her so much.

Take care and good luck!

Janice

Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA, 

Great hearing from you Jan. Woman Happy!!

Thank you so much for your kind words for our loss on the 23rd of March.

I have to go through this grieving period, and actually do not want to be in this emptiness void for some time. BUT! ..........My husband just adopted an older cat, 10 years old minutes after I posted to you. 

Men? Whenever you can figure them out, please explain IT to me...'cause I have no clue. 

She is a sweet beautiful 9 lb black and white tabby. I was not prepared, nor have that need so soon to be getting use to this lovable little stranger, at THIS time- so soon. 

I thought `````THOUGHT he was the main caregiver? I,m so tired  from just trying to fulfill her every need, that yes, exhaustion would define me. 

I have no idea if she needs a tree house, which we do not have, but did hunt for her for 2 hours, finding her in the dish drainer walking on the kitchen counter.

Was ready Haaaaa to go to the store (Easter), but it certainty appears that a can of soup is in the makin'. ÷2! No worry there for any extra calories.....

That's life,...... and add in a husband with knee jerk decisions and I have a recipe for STAT confusion!

He did it out of love wanting to have a new companion, but thus far, he's outside doing the spring trimming of bushes. 

Have a wonderful Sunday Easter. 

Hopefully, I will meet with you again, soon. Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@JanCA

Great hearing from you Jan. Woman Happy!!

Thank you so much for your kind words for our loss on the 23rd of March.

I have to go through this grieving period, and actually do not want to be in this emptiness void for some time. BUT! ..........My husband just adopted an older cat, 10 years old minutes after I posted to you. 

Men? Whenever you can figure them out, please explain IT to me...'cause I have no clue. 

She is a sweet beautiful 9 lb black and white tabby. I was not prepared, nor have that need so soon to be getting use to this lovable little stranger, at THIS time- so soon. 

I thought `````THOUGHT he was the main caregiver? I,m so tired  from just trying to fulfill her every need, that yes, exhaustion would define me. 

I have no idea if she needs a tree house, which we do not have, but did hunt for her for 2 hours, finding her in the dish drainer walking on the kitchen counter.

Was ready Haaaaa to go to the store (Easter), but it certainty appears that a can of soup is in the makin'. ÷2! No worry there for any extra calories.....

That's life,...... and add in a husband with knee jerk decisions and I have a recipe for STAT confusion!

He did it out of love wanting to have a new companion, but thus far, he's outside doing the spring trimming of bushes. 

Have a wonderful Sunday Easter. 

Hopefully, I will meet with you again, soon. Woman Surprised

Hello, NAES. Again, I'm sorry for the loss of your pet. I don't think adopting the new kitty right your other pet died is a guy thing. I think that it might by something almost anyone would do, if they're the type to do it.

Some people need more time to grieve than others. I think husband either didn't want to grieve or just thought he was ready to move on right away. Not saying anything bad about your husband. Just some people are like that.

Perhaps it might have been wiser if he had discussed this with you first.

Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss and hope your heart heals in time.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder