Respected Contributor

~For Those Whose Hair is Prone to Dryness~

[ Edited ]

There are people who have ethnic hair (sorry if that's the wrong word) that can get prone to dryness. So here's a list of Nick Chavez' products that can help with that and that I have used.

NOTE: I cannot say if these will work for anyone else's hair. Just going by what worked for my hair.

Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo - Hydration - Tube

Traditions Yucca Root Conditioner - Hydration - Tube

Traditions Raindrops - Hydration - Spray Bottle

Traditions - Moisture and Strength - Spray Bottle

Velvet Mesquite Serum - Moisture - Pump Bottle

Velvet Mesquite Thickening/Hydrating Styling Gel - Bottle

Feel free to share any other Nick Chavez products that have helped to hydrate your hair. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: ~For Those Whose Hair is Prone to Dryness~

The Velvet Mesquite Serum... there is nothing else like it!  You can even overdo it, and your hair won't look too greasy or heavy.

I've ordered this twice, and realized a few days ago, that my second product was feeling a bit light.  The only complaint I have about it, is that you don't see how much is left, and don't know when you need a new one.

So, I got half a pump out of it this morning, and used something else in my stash to compensate.  Well....It didn't do the same thing for me, at all.  Will have to reorder the real deal.  

Respected Contributor

Re: ~For Those Whose Hair is Prone to Dryness~

@september wrote:

The Velvet Mesquite Serum... there is nothing else like it!  You can even overdo it, and your hair won't look too greasy or heavy.

I've ordered this twice, and realized a few days ago, that my second product was feeling a bit light.  The only complaint I have about it, is that you don't see how much is left, and don't know when you need a new one.

So, I got half a pump out of it this morning, and used something else in my stash to compensate.  Well....It didn't do the same thing for me, at all.  Will have to reorder the real deal.  

I actually had the same thing happen and found a way around it. Hold the Velvet Mesquite Serum bottle in your hand, then shine a flashlight behind the bottle. It will show how much Velvet Mesquite is left.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder