Respected Contributor

Difference Between Nick's Plump 'N Thick and Volume Hair Care.

I think there was a question a while ago about what the difference was between Nick's Plump 'N Thick shampoo and conditioner, and Nick's Volumizing or Advanced Volume shampoo and conditioner.

I just watched Nick on QVC Germany and he said what the difference was.

The Advanced Volume with Expansion Technology shampoo/conditioner gives you volume at the root of the hair.

The Plump 'N Thick shampoo/conditioner gives you all over thickness for the hair.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

Re: Difference Between Nick's Plump 'N Thick and Volume Hair Care.

Great info - thank you for posting it.  I had always wondered this as well.

Respected Contributor

NCB, I've also heard him explain the difference and one time he said the volumizing products are good for thicker hair that is heavy and weighed down.  So the volumizing at the roots gives that kind of hair much needed lift.  The plump and thick products are good for fine or thinning hair because they give it all over body.  I know that's true for my fine, thin hair.  The Plump N Thick products work much better for me.  

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if the Pump 'N Thick line is gluten free?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

Does anyone know if the Pump 'N Thick line is gluten free?

The Plump N Thick Leave In Conditioning Creme and the Plump N Thick Leave In Thickening Mist both contain Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (is this what you mean by gluten?). But they are pretty far down in the list of ingredients.  

The Advanced Plump N Thick Thickening Styling Mist does not contain hydrolyzed wheat protein.  This is the only Advanced Plump N Thick product I have, so not sure if this is indicative of the entire Advanced line.     

I think the ingredients for most of his products are listed, if not on QVC, then on his website.