Respected Contributor

Another New Nick Chavez Product Configuration on QVC!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

There is yet another new Nick Chavez product configuration on QVC. Smiley Very Happy

It's called Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Cleanse, Treat & Style 5-Piece Kit Item # A286569.

It comes with:

1 bottle of Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Shampoo

1 bottle of Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Conditioner

1 bottle of Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Style Booster Glaze

1 bottle of Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Styling Mist

1 bottle of Nick Chavez Advanced Volume hairspray

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in the kit is full sized 8 fl oz. bottles. I'll post the link for it below.

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Cleanse, Treat & Style 5-Piece Kit Item # A286569

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: Another New Nick Chavez Product Configuration on QVC!

Came here prepared to leave comment on A286569 Thank you, For bringing to Qvc. My hair is natural grey shoulder length. Have a lot of hair, Thin in texture. Excellent choice for my hair. Love the package and color. Full size sweet surprise. Mmm smells lushes!!
Respected Contributor

Hello, Sweet_Serenity. Smiley Happy

Hope this product works well for you. If not, be sure to send it back. Actually, you picked a great time to try this. If you don't like it, you have until January 31 to return it to QVC.

And thanks for mentioning the fact that in this kit, you get full sized 8 oz. bottles. I think I forgot to metion that in my opening post.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Honored Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hope this product works well for you. If not, be sure to send it back. Actually, you picked a great time to try this. If you don't like it, you have until January 31 to return it to QVC.

And thanks for mentioning the fact that in this kit, you get full sized 8 oz. bottles. I think I forgot to metion that in my opening post.

Try keep my thoughts brief. First thank you for responding. Didn't watch the full presention with Nick & SK, I read the one review at the time, Lovely lady had the same issues with her grey hair as I was experiencing. Immediately! Ordered, Thought what do I have to loose? If I don't like for whatever reason I can return. Swear! Didn't have much hope. That ended! First use! Impressive understatement. Compliments Recieved made my day! Oh wow! Your hair looks amazing, New cut? No lol of course shared my secret. What's so different with these products fullness remains!! No stiffness or sticky residue. Love the smell!! Ordered second set. Bravo!!🌹
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Try keep my thoughts brief. First thank you for responding. Didn't watch the full presention with Nick & SK, I read the one review at the time, Lovely lady had the same issues with her grey hair as I was experiencing. Immediately! Ordered, Thought what do I have to loose? If I don't like for whatever reason I can return. Swear! Didn't have much hope. That ended! First use! Impressive understatement. Compliments Recieved made my day! Oh wow! Your hair looks amazing, New cut? No lol of course shared my secret. What's so different with these products fullness remains!! No stiffness or sticky residue. Love the smell!! Ordered second set. Bravo!!🌹

Hi, again. Smiley Happy

I'm really glad that Nick's products are already working well for you and I hope it continues to do so. Congratulations on finding products that work well with your hair. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I just ordered this.  I was mostly interested in the glaze. I wear my hair in a poney tail but thickening products help your hair look better.  I have a few really expensive  thickening shampoos  that work if I let the conditioner sit in my hair  a long time  but I am not too satisfied with them. I hope this stuff works. Alot of thickening items are activated by the blow dryer and really need  a wash and go product

Respected Contributor

Is it  color safe?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello, @kcladyz. Smiley Happy

Yes, Nick's Advanced Volume Shampoo is color safe. I'll post the description of it and bold where it mentions how it won't fade the hair color.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick Chavez’ Advanced Volume Shampoo is a thoroughly modern formula designed to gently remove residue and styling product build-up without stripping hair or fading color. Hair and scalp are nourished, providing the optimum environment for volumized hair. Formulated with an advanced and innovative Expansion Technology®, which features Hyaluronic Acid, a moisturizing ingredient that delivers rejuvenating and nourishing benefits to the hair. Also contains Keratin, Soy Protein, Acai Berry and UV Protectants that help fine, limp and fragile hair become volumized, healthier and more beautiful. Safe to use with hair extensions. pH balanced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Nick's Advanced Volume Style Booster Glaze, the descriptions says you can blow dry it or let it dry naturally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Use: Apply a quarter-sized amount through towel dried hair and style with blow dryer or let dry naturally.

Nick's Advanced Volume Styling Mist and Advanced Volume Hairspray also seem to be style and go, if that helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Styling Directions for Advanced Volume Styling Mist :

Directions for use: Towel dry hair. Spray mist through damp hair. No need to rinse out. Style as desired.

~~~~~~~~

Styling Directions for Advanced Volume Hairspray:

To Use: Spray 10-12 inches from hair using short, even sprays and all over motion.

I hope Nick's products work well for you. If not, you have until I think the end of January 31 to return it, if you ordered it from QVC.

I'll post the product video for it below, so anyone can watch it when they feel like.

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume 5-Piece Kit Video