Occasional Contributor

too scared to read the replies to my post

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

just as some of you are sweeter than apple pie others can be cruel and repetitive as I have been reading some of the replies of other moms .

Long story short I don't read the replies to my post just in case mean moms are out there just writing away and it may ruin my day . Maybe is just me but if we don't want anything nice to say is probably better to just shop or not say nothing at all {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

oh ! and after reading the post of the mom of three boys that wants to spend more time with them . One of them boys lives in Oregon ; she is 70 years young but he only spends at most two hours with her in a year .

My heart broke for her and as my day goes by it has been my pleasure and honor to keep her in my prayers - and she will continue to be for as long as I feel led to . As a mom to mom my heart just knows ( isn't that what we are called to do ? love one another and make this world a better place ...

Super Contributor

Re: too scared to read the replies to my post

I mean you no offense by saying this, because you seem like a nice person. But maybe the internet (and specifically, an online forum with multiple posters who have a variety of POVs and opinions) isn't the place for you...

Trusted Contributor

I'd rather everyone be able to express their opinions and ideas in whatever way they choose. I don't think anyone means to be nasty. We all just have different ways of expressing ourselves.
Honored Contributor

So will you read this one?

Super Contributor

Sometimes it is a risk to post an opinion. You will always find someone who disagrees. Sometimes they are not nice about it. Only post if you can take it. When I post something, I have to ready to " stick to my guns" , pardon the clique.
Contributor

On 9/17/2014 haddon9 said:

Probably is but won't respond to give the illusion she isn't reading.
Valued Contributor

On 9/17/2014 GracieB said:
On 9/17/2014 haddon9 said:

Probably is but won't respond to give the illusion she isn't reading.

lol

Esteemed Contributor

Just curious as to why you would post in the first place.

Respected Contributor

Hello, 4boysand1girl.

It's true, forums can be rough at times. But there are good responses just like their are not so good responses. If it helps, at least you don't have to live with the people that post mean things.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I mean you no offense by saying this, because you seem like a nice person. But maybe the internet (and specifically, an online forum with multiple posters who have a variety of POVs and opinions) isn't the place for you...

Excellent advice. This place (internet) can be rough as it's easy to dump on a faceless stranger. You are giving some kind ideas here.