Honored Contributor

Oh yes! My 4 year old granddaughter is crazy about Peppa! We watch it all the time, and her older sister who is 7 used to love it as well......I think it is so cute, and it does teach lessons along the way, and we love their accents as well. Ny 4 year old has a Peppa Backpack and all sorts of Peppa toys as well..... 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I watched it with my little great niece.  She's 7 now, she introduced me to Peppa several years ago when I took care of her on Wednesdays.  Peppa Pig and a lot of other cartoons.  She doesn't watch Peppa Pig anymore, it scares her.  It scares her because the rumor circulating around her kindergarten class was that Peppa came through the tv screen killed some children.  We explained that it was just a mean story that someone made up, there's no truth to it but believed her classmates and even now, 2 years later, she won't watch that show.  

Super Contributor

Peppa Pig is adorable! However, my husband and I didn't think it was very adorable when we found $42 in On Demand charges for Peppa Pig when our youngest was 4! Smiley LOL Well, lesson learned. We got the cable company to cancel the charges and we now have a code that has to be entered before shows can be purchased on our tv. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, we watched when our granddaughter visited us. Such a cute and funny show. Love Peppa!

New Contributor

We love that show in our house. Splashing around in Muddy Puddles!

Occasional Contributor

Love love Peppa Pig- I'll watch it by myself or with my young grandchildren when I babysit them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Peppa Pig"

[ Edited ]

@GoneButNotForgotten  I think this is such a cute show! My favorite characters are Daddy Pig, and Miss Rabbit (snort).😁

I like cartoons that adults can watch with children, and not be bored out of their minds.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

Yes, I find it hilarious! My grands u have moved on to other shows, but Peppa is a great one. Every time someone snorts I giggle👍

Trusted Contributor

We watched "Peppa" many times while visiting our twin grandsons.  It is one of their favorite shows.  I could listen to her accent for hours, it is so cute.  One of my grandsons mimics her accent sometimes and it is adorable to hear him.  It is a good show for kids.

Honored Contributor
We love Peppa but now our favorite go-to is Bluey. Our two youngest granddaughters love it and I like the storylines. It is an Aussie production and Bluey and family are Australian blue hounds.