Trusted Contributor

Re: What happened to Halloween on QVC ?

I think ""wild n crazy"" HSN is the one for Halloween.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/28/2014 AuntG said:

Regarding post 11, I don't think any kind of group is the cause. QVC looks a the bottom line, and I'd be more inclined to guess that there was a high return rate on Halloween items. A person could buy a lot on October 10, use it for twenty-five days and then return it all for a refund.

With the holiday return schedule in effect they could return it in January even!

Respected Contributor

Those ""fun"" programs are long gone. I remember Steve Bryant used to (appear to) have so much fun on those shows. They really did a great job!

Respected Contributor

On 10/30/2014 colliegirls said:

It has been a few years since they did those great Halloween shows. I loved them! They had some great masks, the constipation mask is still our favorite. I assume if that programming had been a big money maker, they would still be on in October.

The constipation mask!!!! I have a photo of my son (then around 7-8 y/o) standing next to the television with that mask on the screen, and him making the same face! Hilarious!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't miss it, but then I haven't been into Halloween since I was 12 years old. To each his/her own.