Honored Contributor

Re: Warning . . . personal photo

@LilacTreewrote:

@beckyb1012wrote:

@LilacTree that is not a Warning photo to being personal, no this is just an all out Blessing Photo.  You must be bursting with pride and love in your heart.  The smile is still on my face after viewing.  Happiness to you and your girls.Heart

@beckyb1012

I only said "warning" because a lot of folks here do not like to post (or see) anyone's personal photos and I gave them a choice to avoid the thread. 

However, I am grateful that everyone who has responded here has felt the love I did when I saw this photo (didn't know it had been taken).  Thank you for renaming it and smiling . . . that makes me feel wonderful.  As I said somewhere within this thread . . . that could be any mother and daughter.

Oh I knew what you were conveying with the warning language @LilacTree and your right some would object for one reason or another just because.  But the love and beauty that I saw was so moving I just hated that anyone could possibly object to your photo.  I know the trials you have been through which is why it touches my heart so.  Happy 80th!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Beautiful picture.  You are fabulous!

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012wrote:

@LilacTreewrote:

@beckyb1012wrote:

@LilacTree that is not a Warning photo to being personal, no this is just an all out Blessing Photo.  You must be bursting with pride and love in your heart.  The smile is still on my face after viewing.  Happiness to you and your girls.Heart

@beckyb1012

I only said "warning" because a lot of folks here do not like to post (or see) anyone's personal photos and I gave them a choice to avoid the thread. 

However, I am grateful that everyone who has responded here has felt the love I did when I saw this photo (didn't know it had been taken).  Thank you for renaming it and smiling . . . that makes me feel wonderful.  As I said somewhere within this thread . . . that could be any mother and daughter.

Oh I knew what you were conveying with the warning language @LilacTree and your right some would object for one reason or another just because.  But the love and beauty that I saw was so moving I just hated that anyone could possibly object to your photo.  I know the trials you have been through which is why it touches my heart so.  Happy 80th!!

@beckyb1012

Thank you for being so supportive, Beckyb.  And there was criticism from a completely different forum and thread.  I am just grateful it wasn't posted here.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

What a lovely photo.  Just lovely.

Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

What a treasure!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@LilacTree

What a lovely photo.  Just lovely.

Cat Happy

@QueenDanceALot

Thank you so much, Kitty. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@Jtdmumwrote:

What a treasure!

@Jtdmum

It will always be.  Thank you so much.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

Beautiful picture.  You are fabulous!

@chrystaltree

I love the photo . . . so unexpected.  But I am far from fabulous.  It is the photo that is fabulous.  My daughter will have that for a long time.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@jpiewrote:

Two gorgeous ladies! Heart

@jpie

Thank you jpie . . . you're pretty gorgeous yourself!!

Formerly Ford1224
Respected Contributor

Thank you @LilacTree!  You made such a gloomy, overcast day so much happier!