Honored Contributor

Re: Warning . . . personal photo

@LilacTree Nice to see your post.I hope that means you are feeling stronger and having some pain relief.

Esteemed Contributor

💕, two beauties!  Happy birthday @LilacTree.  I am so happy you shared your special day with family.  LM

Respected Contributor

I love everything about this photo. The cake is lovely and perfect. The moment between you and your daughter is precious. 

Happy 80th Birthday!

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday, This is a lovely photo.
Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Happy Birthday, This is a lovely photo.

@Brisky 

Thank you so much.  This was a year ago.  I had my 81st birthday this past January.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Just thought I would let you all know that my daughter gave me a framed version of this loving photo for Mother’s Day.  I will keep it and then it will go to her.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree 

What a beautiful Moment, and Beautiful Photograph.

Thank you for sharing this.

Happy Day to You & Yours.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my absolutely gorgeous, so precious.  My daughter is in heaven now, she was only 36, will be 1 year since she passed 10/4.  Thank you for sharing

Honored Contributor

@58Meezer wrote:

Oh my absolutely gorgeous, so precious.  My daughter is in heaven now, she was only 36, will be 1 year since she passed 10/4.  Thank you for sharing

@58Meezer 

That is a true tragedy.  My heart breaks for you.

Formerly Ford1224