Valued Contributor

Re: Warning . . . personal photo

Happy belated birthday, @LilacTree. May you have many more blessed years of happiness, good health, peace and love in your life🌹.....This is an absolutely beautiful picture and very touching! I love it! ♥️
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree Happy Belated Birthday!!! Your picture is lovely and don't apologize for it. I know from another thread that you are confined to

bed at this time, and I wish you a quick recovery.

I knew in Jan it was your birthday because mine and yours are close together. however no one celebrated my 80th in a beautiful way as yiurs. It hurt my feelings too. But my DH has just passed away on Dec, 25, 2017, so everything was hardthen. 

Any way, I do wish you good heakth.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

Absolutely beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Super Contributor

What an absolute heartwarming picture. I bet you looked just like your daughter when you were her age.

Aren't daughters the best!  I have two of my own.

Not only do you have beautiful hair, but you have a beautiful neck.  You sure do not look your age. 

Happy birthday & thank you for sharing such a sweet, loving picture. Heart

Honored Contributor

Lilac Tree !!

First of all Happy Birthday and may good health, joy, peace of mind be your presents for years to come.

Why would anyone be warned about sharing such a wonderful photo of a mother and daughter bonding at such a special time.  It gave me a smile and a positive feeling.  We should always share happiness whether it affects us or others.  We need to cherish and treasure these times always!

Esteemed Contributor

Lilac Tree, I rarely click on to Mom to Mom and today I gave it a try and saw this thread.  I have always been a fan of yours and when I saw this beautiful picture it just tugged at my heart strings.  What an absolutely gorgeous picture which didn't need words, the love for one another came through loud and clear.

I envy you for what you have as my daughter is the complete opposite, she takes and gives nothing back.  I haven't heard Happy Birthday come out of her mouth for years let alone a show of love or caring.  Anyway, I didn't come here to complain, I came here to tell you how much I love the picture and admire you and wish you a belated Happy Birthday.

I know you have health  issues and I pray you will stop hurting and feel better each day.  Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.  Please take care, be well.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree

Absolutely stunning!!!!   You must be one remarkable lady!!!

Happy Birthday and many more!!

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma

thank you so much for your sweet words.  They must have moved this thread from a previous forum because I didn’t expect to see it here . . . Or maybe that’s just me.

i just wanted you to know I do have one estranged daughter, she is my oldest.  Old long story, well over ten years now.  I tell you that because I know how you feel . . .and I’ll never get over it.  Thankfully I have the love of my other three daughters.  Thing is I still love her, knowing it is not returned.  Fortunately my granddaughter, her daughter, and I have managed to maintain a connection.  While I don’t see her often, we love each other.

thank you again for your lovely post.  You are always so kind.  I know you have your own health issues, so be well.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

Good to see you here again!

Running out to Dr. appt., but had to tell you that!

Hope you're healing well!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree, What a gorgeous picture!  Happy birthday, many blessings, many more to come, and each one should look as happy as this one!  My very best, LuLu