Trusted Contributor

Re: To Mothers Who Have Lost A Child

@Sapphiregal...My heart is with you. I lost my daughter Layne in 1996. Love and hugs to you.

Trusted Contributor

@joangreif...God Bless you and my heart goes out to you. It's imcomprehensible to lose a child, but two. Love and hugs to you. 

Trusted Contributor

@waterlily...My heart goes to you also. Love and hugs.Life can be so hard.

Trusted Contributor

@bmorechick...I lost my daughter when she was 6 months old, she was my first. I was blessed with another daughter 3 years later. She is my heart. I remember the first couple of Mother's day after my first daughter passed-I was adrift and beside myself. Like you I feel blessed now.

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I have a work acquaintnce that lost her son...industrial accident....last week.

I don't even know what to say to her.  We only know each other thru a mutual business and I see her occasionally, but will be at the business tomorrow.  I sent a card and wrote a note to her but am so afraid that I will cry when I see her and I do not want to do that.  I just feel so bad for her, I just cannot imagine the pain.

@Mom2Dogs...That is all you have to say-you feel bad and can't imagine the pain. That says it all and means so much. If you cry it would not be a bad thing-Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@chihuahuamom...my heart goes out to you for your son and your husband. So heartbreaking. Love and hugs to you.

Esteemed Contributor

My brother came back from Korea with a purple heart and in his early 30's from a fall he was gone. No matter how old someone is missed. ,

Esteemed Contributor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Heart, I send. 

Yes, with understanding ~ Heart, losing our baby at eleven weeks old. 

Hugs, @Sapphiregal ,

NAES