Valued Contributor

@Athome2 It’s been several weeks since you lost your beloved son but I just wanted you to know you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I know your

story touched many of us. Sending you love.🌈

Frequent Contributor
@nevergivesup, How sweet of you! I haven’t wanted to post just because then the thread will be at the top and I didn’t want it to look all about me. We’re doing ok. Our son was laid to rest on the 20th of July and I still keep seeing his face lying there but we’re trying to move on and live our lives anyway. I pray for him daily and for all who have lost children, also the mentally ill, drug addicts, alcoholics and their families. It’s such a huge heartbreak. I was so touched by the kind and supportive responses I got here and on community chat. It’s all made me so grateful for the lovely people here and also so shocked at how many have lost children and there they were, helping me as I lived a nightmare. I send love right back to you all. May God bless you.
Valued Contributor

I’m inspired by your courage. You are a very loving person, a survivor of one of life’s greatest sorrows and yet you continue to care about others’ struggles. Be well and know that many here are rooting for you. 🌷

Honored Contributor

@nevergivesup,  You are so thoughtful.❤️

@Athome2,  You, too, are so thoughtful and gracious.  You and your family have remained in my prayers.  In an act of trust and faith you reached out to us, and I hope you'll feel okay doing so in the future if you need or want to.  My love and (((gentle hugs))) to you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova