Esteemed Contributor

Such a lovely caring friend: I can offer more advice.

Tomorrow afternoon, @RedTop, I will be here. 

Needed suggestions that I have found out -will be in touch Monday afternoon your time.

I wanted to gather the best. Heart

'was not here Sat/Sun. the main village's water works backed up the ``adjacent lane`` and completely flooded our main pipes,  lower level. Was w/o water for three days.

Almost totally unable to reach you..computer down'.

"frustration doesn't even come close- we were not told prior- I couldn't explain this IF I had to. Never want to live through that -EVER- again" .... !

Honored Contributor

Re: Such a lovely caring friend: I can offer more advice.

@NAES1,

Thank you for continuing to think of us and the situation we are in; I am more confident we are going where we need to go now.   

Despite 11” of snow, we took my husband to the ER yesterday due to infection in his foot.   ER Dr was livid, and gave me info that led to 2 phone calls this morning.   Administration is involved now, and the referral we should’ve gotten weeks ago is in process.   

Prayers to you in recovering from the water line ordeal.   Just when you think you can breathe a little easier........

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains inappropriate content.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1,

Our issue is administrative, not clinical.   

My husband made the decision nearly 20 years ago to use the VA; he has no other physicians.   He is satisfied with the care he receives there.