Valued Contributor

Two of my grandsons are teenagers (13 and 15). I have their gifts but I need stocking stuffers for them. Their 16 year old sister is easy for me but I never know what little things to get for the boys' stockings. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Honored Contributor

Food.  Anything to eat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Do they collect Pokemon?  Those cards are good stuffers.  Also, candy and munchies.  Card games like Uno or SkipBo?  

Respected Contributor

A flash drive, batteries, lottery scratch-offs, Pringles, Rubik's Cube, socks, mini flashlight.

Esteemed Contributor

@Baylie QVC used to sell money puzzles. You could put money or a gift card inside the clear plastic container. They had to roll a ball to get it to pop open. 
 It wasn't easy and it kept them interested. 
 I've seen them in stores lately in gift sections.

Respected Contributor

Do your grandsons have any hobbies or play sports?  I have a 12 year old grandson.  He likes to fish and play baseball.  So sometimes I try to get a couple things related to those things like a a bobber, fishing lure or a special edition magazine like Sports Illustrated.  I also give lottery tickets, socks and candy. 

Valued Contributor

@alicedee   These are great suggestions. With two older sons myself, it's often challenging to find small things that interest them. Thanks for the ideas LOL.

I always put some kind of candy in their stockings, and everyone else's ideas are good too.

Trusted Contributor

i tunes gift cards.. candy.. scratch offs.  

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

they probably like the small  Rush Charger # E233710 - set of 2 for $54  Free shipping today . They come in multiple colors & patterns with 3 charging ports and built in plug to recharge  from indoor electric plug.

@Baylie wrote:

Two of my grandsons are teenagers (13 and 15). I have their gifts but I need stocking stuffers for them. Their 16 year old sister is easy for me but I never know what little things to get for the boys' stockings. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Esteemed Contributor

Depends on their interest.  iTunes gift cards if they have phones, mini figs if still into Lego, key chain if 16 yr old is driving, candy is always good, pens, grooming products and a bit of cash is always welcome