Hi Rachel...... I met you at the Kerrwanza festivities at Gabrielle Kerr's home last weekend. Gabrielle married my husband's nephew.   I enjoyed our conversations and you are now an honorary KERR member!!!!!

Hope to keep in touch with you. Keep up the great job you are doing on QVC.

I have been a faithful shopper with QVC since 2014 if not before that. I get compliments on everything I buy from you all.

Take care and hope to see you again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel Boesing

[ Edited ]

What a lovely greeting for a lovely host. May I suggest that you post this on Rachel's blog or Facebook page. The hosts are not allowed to post on the forums, and Q discourages us from using our names with our forum nicknames to protect our privacy. You can edit your post to remove your name by clicking on the three dots on the upper right corner of your post and choosing edit. A new box with your original post will pop up and then you can edit. Welcome to the boards!

Respected Contributor

I  don't think hosts read this section. I know they cannot post on it. Who is Rachael, by the way?

Respected Contributor

@libbyannE Rachel is a QVC host

Rachel Boesing

Honored Contributor

The hosts may not be able to post here, but they or someone is checking what people have to say about them on the forum. I say this because when something negative is posted about them they seem to know about it and have eluded to it on air. Jayne, Pat  and Shawn are notorious for that.

Honored Contributor

You should post it on her FB page or even better exchange contact info with her through Gabrielle.

Contributor

Rachel Boesing is one of the best host- I really enjoy watching when she's hosting a show. 

Contributor

I haven’t seen Rachel in a good while.  Anyone know what happened to her and where she’s gone?  Miss her.

Respected Contributor

@doggymom wrote:

I haven’t seen Rachel in a good while.  Anyone know what happened to her and where she’s gone?  Miss her.

@doggymom, I've read on these forums that Rachel is on QVC2 a lot now.

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw her now as I was going though channels.