Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT   ( not showing blue as to you?)

Please let me know if you had received my last( few minutes ago) post. I'm trying out my iOS and everything is a tad bit different. Does not show blue in your NIC, so made it somewhat shorter weitgh less information. 9.22.2022- Thursday.. Your time= 8pm something. Please check. Sending hugs and a HAPPY smile for you and my BEST. 

@PamfromCT 

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT - 

What happened here with the entire blank posting space? 

Could've  been from that 1 iOS message (?) On another browser and/ or total PC set up.

I know You read it earlier.., and I read each of yours.

Oh, the mysteriousness of technology. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1, Oh the mysteries of computers!  I do think I read all of your messages.  It is a wonder what is going on with this site or any computer.  But I think I got it all!  

Take care, my honey @NAES1 .

Pa 

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT  ~

I've been to physicasl therapy from 9am to now, having changed clothes, sitting on sofa with pillow AND what feels like arctic COLD fro my icing machine. 

A few minutes ago I- minutes ago signed in and you MADE my day when I had seen that you were able to read ALL messages. 

I even thought of you through ( and I verify A hard core work out), especially the back while lying flat and doing the TKR exercise. 

With out any pain meds or professional pt right after surgery

( August 22), I sm totally late in reaching my 120 ROM range. Although, at home I did realized what 3 muscles had to be stretched.

This was was first pt of the second go around...now at 13 without any pain med or instrumental teaching. Have to be honest explaining the very strict therapist told me I was in   thousands that he had worked with reaching the number required thus far. 120 is the standard [ THEY ] want. I am 5 from 0 meaning I am very conditioned in tone throughout my body.

The back is my weaker of the two ...which is another separate situation.

The lumbar of L3&4 that I've deaslth with for 15+ years from an injury from years ago. 

I believe I can teach to anyone what involves TKR as a patient, but of course NOT a student ...just my medical education in anatomy. 

Should be 100% on focus by 2 more weeks. HAVE TO have the drive and STAMINA all the way and continuously working at home. 

Nevert been a patient and actually never put much faith in physical therapy.

That has changed 360* for sure.

Men are the worse around 24- 55 I am told.Back by this evening with Sashay and family. Thank you for being there for me. Loving thoughts and tight hugs to my sweet friend. 

NAES.... 

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Pam....and what a day loosening up from yesterday's pt 45 minutes of (5) different exercises, the gluts ( buttock muscles), along with the 15 minutes of stationary bike.... AND around & around I go. Actually felt like 30 minutes.

Whew, I am at 111 , being at 5 points from zero which is very good for my ONLY 2nd physical

( professional) session as I mention 0 being where I should be....do believe on August 28th I was around the 80•point, became difficult since I had no extended PT due to a fouled mess of orders not being sent.

I lay in bed for eight days with No pain medications, and before that 4 days in hospital w/o neither pain medications or pt. The surgeon said that would be total excruciating to say the least AND was total livid. He apologized over and over, but said I was the the strongest patient to undertake this ---,even though I raised a riot to EXPLODE a revision within his team supported staff. Apparently all {{ALL}} had gone to another rehabilitation center.

I had a friend whose husband and herself had the Same surgery years ago ( he a college football player) and said IMPOSSIBLE. "...but here at home doing exercises befgote my Monday's 3rd. I have the equipment here".

Very fatigued around 7pm but finding sleep so important IF I could lie down on my side. Ain't possible .....takes patience and a lot of mind over matter...... 😕😴 whatsoever I keep plodding.

Speaking of your bout with __√ bronchitis__, you may have had a cold that affected the bronchi, thus causing the lungs with AIRWAY irritation in the entire bronchial lining.

You have to keep a watch due to the ability of having THIS again which could develop in to a nasty chronic state of recurring as WEAKNESS. 

When Sashay became I'll it was suddenly noted in March by body mass loss in lower back. Then she began to lose her appetite and finding hiding places for hours not wanting to go go out with my husband that she looked so forward to.  By April she had lost 2 lbs. That was when we began with one veterinarian. Blood work and steroids. Good for just under a week.

---* Then to a totally separate pet clinic having a top veterinarian, along with his associate doing the same, but several different types of xrasys and extended testing.

I called it quits!

She was in and out of hospitals visits to staying 3 nights to days. I saw that she was not herself at home even though she pushed harder. 

Apparently, from her white cells showing NO infection, however her lymphocytes were very high we knew either lymphoma or a cancer unspecified. 

We released her 1 day after my birthday from pain. April 22, 2022 at 6:39-6:40pm.

I do not wasn't to go through this again after Our Three babes loss to illness just over 8 years ago, then Cream boy-- adopting KittyCream, and Before KitTEE each dying, then Sashay. It has been  f i v e months of indefinable understanding and a heavy loss throughout all.

Of all things, a little all black 5 month olkd kitty appeared while I was in the extended care unit. She is not that trusting to come ALL the easy inside, but is here being fed at 12 noon each day, and of course she has a name___ Bella. We are going slowly to gently place her in a carrier for her vaccines to a thorough work up and examination. Yes, before cold weather is approaching. I definitely wanted you to know that mystery.

°Exactly like Sashay° coming here when we our loss of KitTEE happened. 

I just know that Winston from I believe two years ago. 

1. Sorry, missing a lot here. Will redo and get back on other PC. Too much typing that has disappeared? Love, @PamfromCT . So sorry. Has to be their internet. Back soon.
Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1, Hi to my friend!   Busy day today, will get back to you my dear friend. Your friend, Pam

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT - 

Thank you for telling me. 🎶🎼

I will be gone for pt #3 all after noon.

Long drive, workout is still not inviting, but oh so necessary. 

I did finally get on ( Signing On) after 30+ tries within two hours. 😯

I was checking on in PL for an unexpected friend's husband that had surgery. Was reading back. Sweet lady.

Pam, I hope my non interrupted message was taken as faithful to that thread.

I use to be much more active there years ago.

~~~I hardly recognized any of the newer names.

I do not believe I was absent that long?

Will be in touch by tomorrow evening. "N". hello

Not an exciting August leading definitely in to all of September. 

Hope by end of year, I (Y E S ) get this difficult muscle up and walking as before. 

As you know nurses, especially the teaching clinical team members--- are not the best of patients in physical therapy!

I will do my best as we all should even try for. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Pam _ Pamfromct

[ Edited ]

Hello my sweet @NAES1,

What a hard time you have gone through.  I just cannot imagine, even though I know you are very smart and very brave.  I have had PT a couple times, nothing nearly nearly challenging as you.  But the best PT I ever had, for my back, was in a warm water pool!  I felt like I was in heaven.  Well, almost!  You are a brave and strong little cookie!  So, someone told me PT is short for “pain and torture.”  It did make me laugh.  For one half minute.

I am thinking and praying for your complete recovery.  

I won’t bore you with my long saga right now,  but something happy.  My son and his wife will soon be celebrating their 25th anniversary!  

Well, no way am I in shape to do something here at home.I am starting to think I should give my best China, silver, and crystal away.  Anyway, we also did not want to do anything at a very elite restaurant, even for our little group.  The prices are crazy!  We have always been careful with spending money.

So I hit on a good idea.  A very nice restaurant in our town has been advertising for their Sunday brunches.  They offer fresh waffles, omelets to order, everything for a conventional dinner as well, plus huge dessert table.  All for $40 a head!  Our families are so small now, and with many well far away.  And the kids will love that time of place.  So it will be son, wife, two kiddos, my DH and me, our DD and her DH, and my brother.  We will be giving the happy couple a cash gift, with a few things to open.  After the buffet, everybody can come over our house to visit.  Problem solved, and everybody is very happy with the whole idea.

I think Our Lord knew this was good and steered me to it.

I will talk to you later about your kitty heartbreak.  I know.  Boy, do I know.  But I have the feeling that the head angel of kitties is sending a little bundle your way!

Love and best wishes.  Wishing you a successful day.  Just follow your road and say my favorite prayer, “I trust you, Jesus.”  He never lets us down.

Write when you can.  Sending you hugs,

Pam

Esteemed Contributor

Love it! pain & Torture. Bingo!

You got it down to the bare Denomination🚫☣

I DO -- absolutely remember your swim for the warm water exercise. Nice for about 1__session and we find it helps for a very short time.

Back pain has become the #1 reason that anyone makes ( usually) their very FIRST visit to the primary, then he/ she sends you on to another doc that is more experienced in a screaming back.

TheMine was from an injury in my 20s. I had beaten most of it, but the potential trauma makes a "circle" and then we are dealing more with spine related 9 $ college words. 

The 4th session of hard exercise wil be Thursday. I have 12 to go. 

Believe me pain meds do not touch the back but icing does. Rx meds help with the knee, but since I've never had any ordered I am going for the Zorro Sword to have a 120 Rotation of motion-ROM.

Busy as I have been doing These Exercises, I'm just getting back.

I absolutely think your created idea for youyr son's and his wife's 25th sounds wonderful. Please express my blessings to the happy couple.

That is beautiful, Pam what you have planned.

Fun for everyone.

You and I both have small families.  What a GRAND mom and moither- in- law you are~~~🌋+ the 🏦. They will never forget this, ....EVER.

Hold youyr breath for this.

____ Bella, has been here since August 25....somewhat checking things out and has decided to stay.

YES!

Along with that two days ago she brought 1 of her babies.

Then 2.

Next came 3.

Now it's 4. All black and golden eyes. 

I am in the process hobbling around ordering kitty foods and bedding baskets. 

I'll leave that with you until later...HAD to tell you.

She choose us from out of no where. More to come.

Sending hugs. I really need a lot of support. Hug me, I need IT! 

September 28- Wednesday.     Out of gas. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT ..... Above. NAES.