Honored Contributor

Re: OH To Be Grandma in the middle of a Pandemic !

So funny.!  There have been a couple of adults who have been caught with their pants down on Zoom calls....LOL   My 7 year old niece goes to school on Zoom and keeps in touch with her Nana and has Zoom playdates.  She's like a little ISD person now....LOL  She can figure the glitches out all by herself.  But then when she's had enough, she just walks away with the camera still on, we learned to check out her laptop when walk into a room we think is empty.  

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

My 14 yr old GS comes into my kitchen, washes his hands and says "What are we doing"?Smiley Happy

He sounds like a wonderful kid!

Trusted Contributor

That's hilarious! Being a grandma is the best thing in the world! I miss when my granddaughter was little and we had the best times every Saturday. It was gramma day, what she called it. She had a big personality and wasn't afraid to show it. Still doesn't.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

It took my daughter and son in law ages to potty train my grandson. At that time they lived three hours away from us and we visited once a month. As we entered the house on one of those recently-toilet-trained visits, my grandson skipped hello and instead blurted out, "Nana, please hold my p*nis." I replied to the family, "That's the best offer I've had all year."