Respected Contributor

OH To Be Grandma in the middle of a Pandemic !

My grandson who just turned 5 last month is reading at a 3rd grade level per his preschool teacher. His mom is working from home and he is doing virtual learning. Well she has taught him how to use Face time so he loves to call me and we chat while his mom works on her laptop. My daughter says  having him talk to me on Face Time helps so she can work. I really enjoy it since we can't be together right now.

Well the other day while we were having our daily Face Time chat he says  "hold on grandma I have to go pee" so he runs to the bathroom with the phone, lays it on the floor right in front of him then I hear his mom yell "wait a minute, give me the phone before you pull your pants down"  We both started laughing ! Can you imagine what I would have seen if he had pulled his pants down with the phone camera facing his lower half ?

Have a great day everyone !

Trusted Contributor

Re: OH To Be Grandma in the middle of a Pandemic !

Too cute and funny!  😀

Esteemed Contributor

They just don't get it yet do they?  Cute.

I have some xx rated photos around wading pools that are going to come handy someday 😁

Contributor

This doesn't relate to the pandemic, however. It reminded me of my grandson when he was maybe a little older than 5. He was playing flag football when off in the distance we see this kid bare ass naked peeing. Well, that was our grandson & we still to this day get a good chuckle. By the way, he's 21& a senior in college. Memories!

Esteemed Contributor

I love when I'm doing FaceTime with one my 5 y/o twin granddaughters and she wants to go get something in another room and says "Come with me". At least I'm sitting staring at the ceiling, lol.

Honored Contributor

My grands on a few occasions call me while sitting on the toilet!  They put me on "mute" when they flush toilet. Smiley LOL

Kids do the darnest things 23uzrjo.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness for today's electronic gadgets.  Smiley Happy

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Little kids can be so cute and comical. I have a 5-year-old granddaughter

that's funny and smart, and it just kills me we can't get together in person.

Honored Contributor

My 14 yr old GS comes into my kitchen, washes his hands and says "What are we doing"?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My great niece has put her grandmother in the doll stroller and taken Mom-Mom for a walk while they are Facetiming!