Respected Contributor

My Little Pony Big Girls' Apple Jack Costume Zip-up Hoodie, Orange/Yellow, S(7)

@BirdieGal@KingstonsMomI found out that Apple Jack is one of her favorites, so I decided on this jacket. I hope she likes it. I couldn't find very many in a size 7. Thanks againHeart

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

My Little Pony Big Girls' Apple Jack Costume Zip-up Hoodie, Orange/Yellow, S(7)

@BirdieGal@KingstonsMomI found out that Apple Jack is one of her favorites, so I decided on this jacket. I hope she likes it. I couldn't find very many in a size 7. Thanks againHeart

@VenturaHighway

Too cute! I think GD will love it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway

That is adorable. I know she will love it and think of you whenever she wears it.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMomI really like your saying. So true.

Respected Contributor

@BirdieGal@KingstonsMomI didn't girls, so I didn't know much about My Little Pony. I know where to come if I have any more questionsWoman Very Happy ThanksHeart

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@BirdieGal@KingstonsMomI didn't girls, so I didn't know much about My Little Pony. I know where to come if I have any more questionsWoman Very Happy ThanksHeart

I missed a wordWoman Surprised I didn't have girls. Two sonsHeart But if you have any questions about Ninja Turtles, I know about themWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway

Ohh me too. I have a son. He is 23 now. 

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Ahhhhh.......the memories!Heart

My DD (now 35) has her complete set of her original My Little Ponies, as well as their dollhouse, etc. in the attic!

She loved those things!

My DD is now 36 and I still have her barnfull of ponies. How crazy is that? I have no idea what I will do with them.

I can just see her in my mind"s eye, sitting there so cutely, playing with them.