Respected Contributor

My First Grandchild was born today!

Ds and wife had a beautiful baby girl today. She was delivered by C-section. Both mom and baby are doing fine. We will be going to see her for the first time tomorrow( ds did send pictures). Dh and I are ecstatic. What a Beautiful Blessing! So much more to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! God has truly blessed our family!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

Re: My First Grandchild was born today!

That is wonderful news!!!!  I know how you feel.  Being a grandmother is the most wonderful thing in the world.  Our first is one month old today.  Enjoy every second!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations. What a blessing - enjoy your little one!

Respected Contributor

I remember our first grandchild (girl).  I was thrilled out of my mind.  I was working full time at the time, but after work I went to my daughter's to see her.  Priceless!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations!!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations. Let the "spoiling" commence. After all, that's what GrandMothers are for. 

Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Grandchildren are truly God's reward to a parent! I am blessed with four, and all are sweet, kind and loving. And a lot of fun!

Go ahead and spoil her -- that's what grandparents are for; the givers of unconditional love with no criticisms or negativity.

Respected Contributor

every one has their own personality, it is amazing. You will feel closer to the first. Remember, they make them cute for a reason!!

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations!  What a blessing your family has been sent, and right before Thanksgiving.  Such an exciting time for all.

You will give this tiny girl endless love and attention and delight in her like you can't imagine.  Oh, I see hugs, kisses, and tu-tu's in pretty pink.  Let the fun begin.

We have two - a boy almost 8 and a girl almost 3.  They are the joys of our old age.  Just love being "Mimi" to these sweet and loving "little toots."  

Respected Contributor

Thanks Everyone! We are just so Happy! What a Beautiful Blessing and Joy. So much to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran