Honored Contributor

@Fiero Woman wrote:

My heart weaps for you.  I gave birth to two babies who were born dead.  I was devestated for years.  I still miss them.  You loss is a greater one than mine.  Angel Wings around you.  

@Fiero Woman -

Just reading you post and I don't know if you are still around but this made me cry (as did so many of all of yours).

We have been calling these precious babies our "heaven babies" and we honor and acknowledge their heaven birthday every year. We will always love them and never forget their time on earth and heaven.

I know there are so many of us who don't get acknowledgement of these babies or have others remember them with us, but I know it is a great loss and we always remember and love them just as we love all our living babies.

I know we all know of loss but as mothers I know there is no greater loss than that of our child. Prayers of comfort and hope🙏 🕊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

Hi Meghan,

how tragic, to lose your son at 31.  And your sister was young also.  Leaving 2sons. My oh my.  No body understands that life is short, do they? But you and I sure do!!

It's a struggle in this life as it is... I'm sorry it took me this long to look at my notifications. But I'm also sorry for your loss.  
  I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers 🙏.

Occasional Contributor

Hi maggie568, 

I just logged on for the first time in awhile and see you just wrote few days ago. Thank you. This world loses too many children, young and old every day. So very sad. 

Cactusgal, 

Thanks for posting info about Compassionate Friends. I will see if in my area. Didn’t care for previous therapy. Wasn’t helpful at all.

CalminmyHeart, 

I’m so sorry to hear your son was on his 4th deployment. I hope he’s home now. I don’t believe our country should send our military for so many deployments. I can’t imagine the worry. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. 

Valued Contributor

I, too, attended grief meetings at The Compassionate Friends in Fort Lauderdale. ( Lost my 21 year old son11/23/08). I found comfort, advice, friendship, and compassion. Went to monthly meetings for many years and have maintained several friendships.