Honored Contributor

It's going to be Shawn.

I can't understand why they always overlook Sandra. She does such a good job, and despite what many say, she is not boring, she is just a laid back mature host who is often very funny. She describes the products well, she's beautiful with a lovely figure. I just don't get it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Regular Contributor

I thought Jayne did a great on this show. In the past I did not like her early am shows with Pat when they brought Rachel on board as a third show host during Rachel's 'training' period.

I thought Jayne treated Rachel as a rival and was overbearing and condescending toward her, and quite blatant about correcting Pat's mistakes, despite her trademark giggling to cover her own mistakes.

For the past few months she seems to have relaxed a bit with other presenters, and alone, and has even co-hosted shows with Rachel where they appeared to have a friendly banter back and forth. For this pm show she was professional and polished in her presentation. I would watch her again.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad those who are happy are happy... I endured Jayne's first foray onto the PM Style stage a few weeks ago. Tonight, as soon as I tuned in and saw it was her again, I changed the channel... Sorry, but she usually strikes me as being at least a tad bit on edge... And more times than not when she's on it is all about her... If that wasn't the case tonight then that's a good thing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 1/11/2015 Ford1224 said:

It's going to be Shawn.

I can't understand why they always overlook Sandra. She does such a good job, and despite what many say, she is not boring, she is just a laid back mature host who is often very funny. She describes the products well, she's beautiful with a lovely figure. I just don't get it.

Boring is in the eye of the beholder... I find her boring.

Wink

Honored Contributor
On 12/30/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

I was hoping Pat would take over. She's a great host by herself.

I was hoping she'd get a shot, as I think she's a very good host too... She had it last week and was perhaps a bit too low-key, though I'd certainly prefer her to anyone else they've had pinch hit!

Respected Contributor

I find Sandra dry, boring, and dull. Jayne B. comes across as a scatterbrain. These days there are few hosts I will watch. I know we all have our own favs and preference. The only hosts I really enjoy and will watch for a long period of time is Shawn and Jane T. I'm on the fence about Courtney. She always dresses fashionable and I like her sense of style and she is entertaining but for some reason I just don't think she enjoys what she is doing.

Honored Contributor
I would rather see Pat host PM style than Shawn or Sharon. Jayne and her silly cackling would never work for any show.
Trusted Contributor
Please not Jayne for PM Style, I was watching another program and when it ended, I tuned in to see who was hosting and just at that time there was Jayne she had this ridiculous look on her face and said ".ummmmmm, ohhhh ok, then started that cackling and then continued to say what her producer told her to say. Really, shes a professional host? Off went PM Style. IMO, she's not qualified to host any fashion or probably any other shows. I just can't watch her and her attitude and will not watch if she's the new host.
Frequent Contributor
Yes, yes, YES! I thoroughly enjoyed watching Jayne on PM Style. She did an excellent job!
Esteemed Contributor

I have always enjoyed Jane.....i think she could be a great fit for this show..