Honored Contributor

My baby is 29 and I call her my "oops baby" because she was totally unexpected. She was the most lively and fastest learner out of my four kids and also the most perfect newborn. She got married last year and is now expecting her first, a little girl due in late June. Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

my only child is 30 and a truly wonderful person.I could not keep your attention if I tried to list all of the reasons that I am proud of him or all of the ways he is special to me.I will brag though that he calls me everyday on his way home from work to chat and then later in the evening he calls his dad for a little chat too.Love that kid!

Contributor

How old is my baby- well he is 25 soon to be 26 and it's so funny out of all days today the question ask is about your youngest child.  My son texted me and said momma I'm not felling good today can I come over and you baby meSmiley Happy  that made my day no matter how old he is he is still my baby boy. So when I get home tonight from work and he took off work today I'll have to make him soup and hot tea.  Then he texted me and said he's at the house on the couch covered up. It warms my hart just knowing he still needs me at 25.  I do pray that the good Lord will send him a wonderfull young lady one day soon. I think God that I have two good son's .

Honored Contributor

@LBird@That is a sweet story.there is nothing like a little extra pampering from mom to make you feel better when you are sick. I hope you two have a really nice time enjoying the soup and tea together.

Valued Contributor

My youngest baby just turned 21, so hard to believe. All my sons are wonderful young men. The oldest is married and has two wonderful daughters. It's wonderful to see what a loving and dedicated father he has become. Em

Contributor

Thank You Whatnow for the nice words. My son was really sick and he stayed over Fridaynight and Saturday.  Lots of hot tea and soup and mom taking care of him.  But I got to say I loved it , not him being sick but just knowing no matter how old they are they still need us. It's a wonderful feeling.

L Bird

Honored Contributor

Contributor

My baby is now 25 soon to be 26. Not married yet but one day the Good Lord will send him a woderful youg lady into his life.  He is feeling so much better today the flu got ahold of him bad but he's on the mind .

L Bird

Honored Contributor

My baby is 31, her sister is 32.  My girls are 14 months apart.  This past winter both my babies had babies; so, I've been thinking a lot about when I was pregnant and when they were born.  I suppose new babies make us nostalgic.  Honestly, when I close my eyes and think of my girls, I get a vision of them as 14 or 15.  I don't feel old enough to have children in their 30's.  I'm fortunate, one lives about 20 minutes away and the other lives about an hour away.  So, I see them often.  I don't know what I'd do if they lived far away from me.  I have a very good friend who has a daughter who lives in London and her son moved to LA to try his hand at acting last summer.  I don't know how she handles the distance. 

Valued Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

My baby is 29 and I call her my "oops baby" because she was totally unexpected. She was the most lively and fastest learner out of my four kids and also the most perfect newborn. She got married last year and is now expecting her first, a little girl due in late June. Heart

Wish I'd had an "oops baby" I tried to have one, but it didn't happen!