Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

DH called him my "cling-on" baby DH said any closer he'd have to be in my pocket.

At two years old he stamped his little foot and said "but I am a man"

He's a great hard-working family man and awesome daddy to our 6 year old GS

It brings tears to my eyes.

OMG how cute.

My son is 19 and my psychic twin.

I can't say he's never given me a moment's worry, but he is very sweet and adorable.

Esteemed Contributor

My baby will be 23 (!) on Thursday. 2nd lieutenant in the US Army stationed in Europe.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How old is your "baby"?

[ Edited ]

My baby is 25, where has the time gone?

She lives about an hour from us, and we do get to see her often, thank goodness. Calls me everyday, and I love it.

Super Contributor

My "baby" is 41-will be 42 in May.  He is married, no children except his British bulldog puppy is his furbaby.

He lives 3,000 miles away but calls me every night during the week.  We visit as often as we can.

Love that guy!

Super Contributor

My baby is 36 years old.  Sheb is a pharmacist and a wonderful mom to a son and two daughters! We are extremely close and always have been.  I moved and am now a half hour from her.  Seems like far away! LOL!!

Valued Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Mine will be 29 in another week but we celebrated his birthday as a family last night.  He's single and lives in the city and though we have lots of photos & videos of when he was little sometimes I think it would be nice to hold him again as a little boy...silly I know.  But I guess that's because there are no grandchildren yet.

Happy Birthday to your son! Smiley Happy

I understand Haddon, thanks for the wishes..he had a nice birthday..his wife baked him brownies & his birthday ice-cream will be delivered Tuesday! 

Valued Contributor

@Kookielady wrote:

My "baby" is 41-will be 42 in May.  He is married, no children except his British bulldog puppy is his furbaby.

He lives 3,000 miles away but calls me every night during the week.  We visit as often as we can.

Love that guy!

Texting is fine, but nothing better than phone calls! 

Honored Contributor

Our baby will be 37 this May.  I'll never forget for many reasons, including a "C section".  He's a fantastic dad to his two sons, eleven and six.

Honored Contributor

My beautiful blonde trucker daughter is 35; never married, no children, and is quite happy driving east coast to west coast every week.   

Respected Contributor

My only child is 8 yrs old and he is like my 3rd leg. I always tell people if he could crawl back into my stomach he would. I felt as if my life had purpose the day he was born. I still go into his room multiple times each night and kiss his forehead or watch him sleep from the doorway.