Esteemed Contributor

Dear @NAES1, Will be back later.  Did write a long response - and then everything crashed,  Grrrr!  Will try again later!

Your old friend, Pam

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Dear @NAES1, Will be back later.  Did write a long response - and then everything crashed,  Grrrr!  Will try again later!

Your old friend, Pam

It does become boring! I have the same darn on going thing happening to me with jumping, stopping dead center, then transferring over to something else. I did, though (sometimes) finally figure out how to relocate and do one of those UNLOAD when's longer with content.

The pink strip rises, will not post.

Yes, know exactly what you mean !

@PamfromCT 

1.13.'20- Monday   

Esteemed Contributor

Hello my dear friend @NAES1,  Well, I will try again.  The “unload” yesterday stopped at a few sentences!!

I think it is so wonderful that you were able to find a top doctor to help your DH.  You obviously have a very special talent.  I am sure your DH will be fine, but I know how much we worry about those we love.  Prayers for your DH!

Wanted to tell you that JT, our burn victim, is doing great.  He is home and will go in for a “tweak” on a graft.  He is expecting to go back to his job fairly soon.  Even though he is young, he joined DH and the old retired group for their weekly breakfast out.  How wonderful is this.

All dental issues fine here.  Painter will be back soon to do hallway.  Then the family room, a large room packed with stuff.

Our tv in 

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @NAES1, Here we go again!  I will be back to finish later.

I don’t know what is wrong...

Love,

Pam

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Love,

Pam

WeLL.........LLLLL..........LLLLL,  BOING!  ..and shucks, Do  I  KNOWWWWWWWWW.  ( I just signed on), and the 1st [ON] screen page is spouting, yes, the Internet IS a > MESS !!!!!

I had not,

have not,

will _NOT_ post `(ed) more than 1))> attempt, maybe 2 of anything {{ that of }}  I will not deal with each time as an on & on with their wacky + ...'U' figure this out ...and rarely do ...would be myself.

That's why I, now, say ```I just signed on, then keep it on, because if not, I'll never get back on. 

Usually, Woman Surprised

1 maybe ~ each day,

or wait until the next day guessing, or late at night....which seems to being (nightly) much more, as successful. 

My posting , short to more contents always jumps to another one underneath post while typing, or totally fizzles out.  Three days I was in the driver's seat w/o problems, so I tried to reply to each notification 1 BY 1...and made it.

Looking good, here, now....so far.

Don't know what's wrong, you wondered?  It's being rather shoddy up and down...back & forth for over three+ years.

I believe scrambling began when the newest & best believed format was changed in or around June 15th four years ago this year.

Merging networks may have been the clog of mud in the machinery, too. You mentioned crashing. I have seen more of the disappearing -What happened (?) -more frequently. 

I love when hearing of good news, and 'E''s recovery is one remarkable ending to a frightful alarming story. Do you have information of / if / how many, skin grafts needed?

Please let this this home's wall painting, Lord be over with -said and done.

Pam,I took inventory: whoa..... what amount of clothing, miscellaneous on floor 3,  and gasped.

I found six large boxes from 11 years ago that have not been opened, and over 17+ smaller ones in one bedroom, along with various 'beauty' whatsoever products UNopened skin creams, shampoos and shoes. 2 were 19 years ago= lamps.

Yes, I echo...What was I thinking about !!? 

And, I have, surely will forget for now, the never used handbags. Beautiful, but most are over the shoulder which I do not carry any longer. A lot was from years of traveling. 

I buy very little of anything other than my moisturizer and skin barrier gel. My larger buys are for special art projects: pens being a number 1 necessity.

I'll let you read.......... this far, and wait, but  ~s u r e ~ thrilled that you are over the worse with the viral- bacterial set back. Heart   

HE is the good Shepard and knows his sheep. 

`love your posts, Pam, my close trusting confident friend Heart

~with hugs of sincere surefooted trust, forever, ~~~~~~~~~~~~ NAES

@PamfromCT 

Tuesday;

14th-

2020

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Pam....  'short note', but will be back later on Wednesday afternoon after -your- possibly 3p.++

I finally was able to get on (?INTERNET?) through whatever had been some problems, and left my pc on, even though I had little time to post. 

Whoa,

I tried this (sign on, or _Staying on_ ,but the jumping -flip- flop changing, I lost my thoughts and half of post.

Good that I did manage to post with two other friends, but the post screen ended up 1/2 at the top -1/2 at the bottom

Although, I was back and forth,

However, I did not see anything to me from you, so closing off 'til I have absolute down time with zero phones ringing, sweetie here while we went over invoices etc.  And Sashay will be asleep. very cold at 13.  

loving, your friend, Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

^ Above- @PamfromCT 

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

Love,

Pam

WeLL.........LLLLL..........LLLLL,  BOING!  ..and shucks, Do  I  KNOWWWWWWWWW.  ( I just signed on), and the 1st [ON] screen page is spouting, yes, the Internet IS a > MESS !!!!!

I had not,

have not,

will _NOT_ post `(ed) more than 1))> attempt, maybe 2 of anything {{ that of }}  I will not deal with each time as an on & on with their wacky + ...'U' figure this out ...and rarely do ...would be myself.

That's why I, now, say ```I just signed on, then keep it on, because if not, I'll never get back on. 

Usually, Woman Surprised

1 maybe ~ each day,

or wait until the next day guessing, or late at night....which seems to being (nightly) much more, as successful. 

My posting , short to more contents always jumps to another one underneath post while typing, or totally fizzles out.  Three days I was in the driver's seat w/o problems, so I tried to reply to each notification 1 BY 1...and made it.

Looking good, here, now....so far.

Don't know what's wrong, you wondered?  It's being rather shoddy up and down...back & forth for over three+ years.

I believe scrambling began when the newest & best believed format was changed in or around June 15th four years ago this year.

Merging networks may have been the clog of mud in the machinery, too. You mentioned crashing. I have seen more of the disappearing -What happened (?) -more frequently. 

I love when hearing of good news, and 'E''s recovery is one remarkable ending to a frightful alarming story. Do you have information of / if / how many, skin grafts needed?

Please let this this home's wall painting, Lord be over with -said and done.

Pam,I took inventory: whoa..... what amount of clothing, miscellaneous on floor 3,  and gasped.

I found six large boxes from 11 years ago that have not been opened, and over 17+ smaller ones in one bedroom, along with various 'beauty' whatsoever products UNopened skin creams, shampoos and shoes. 2 were 19 years ago= lamps.

Yes, I echo...What was I thinking about !!? 

And, I have, surely will forget for now, the never used handbags. Beautiful, but most are over the shoulder which I do not carry any longer. A lot was from years of traveling. 

I buy very little of anything other than my moisturizer and skin barrier gel. My larger buys are for special art projects: pens being a number 1 necessity.

I'll let you read.......... this far, and wait, but  ~s u r e ~ thrilled that you are over the worse with the viral- bacterial set back. Heart   

HE is the good Shepard and knows his sheep. 

`love your posts, Pam, my close trusting confident friend Heart

~with hugs of sincere surefooted trust, forever, ~~~~~~~~~~~~ NAES

@PamfromCT 

Tuesday;

14th-

2020

--------------------- @PamfromCT - believe this was last week. You were quite ill, and I was not here after post. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hello my dear @NAES1!!!

Yes, it’s me.  I hope this site is fixed, once and for all.  I am clueless with how so many things work, but I have zero patience when things don’t work.  And I have missed you so.

Yes, “E” is doing so well.  I think he is done with grafts, and he plans to meet with the old guys tomorrow when they go out for breakfast.  He will be the puppy of that group!

I laughed so much at your description of clothes, beauty products, etc.  Boy, we are alike.  I have bought more lotions and potions.  And these electronic-type gadgets, guaranteed to make me look 20 years younger.  Sure.  Clothes?  I am truly ashamed.  My coat closet.  Two big closets full.  Shelves stuffed, bought extra small dresser just for lighter weight sweaters.  Shoes?  I could be a spider.  Never run out.  And handbags?  A large open-shelf rack crammed full.  Jewelry?

I am going through and selectively giving away to DD and DIL.

The word is not “crazy,” as the young people tell me. It is now “cray-cray.”  Well, cray-cray lady.  Reminds me of the silly saying - “Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess.”  

I never drink, gamble, do drugs, etc. etc.  Shopping was my drug of choice.

I think of you all the time and certainly hope you, DH, and DS are doing well.  And precious Sashay.  The little one who hit the jackpot.

We have had a break in painting, but not long enough for me.  The hall next week and then the FR.  FR is a horror show.  Large room packed.  Books?  Cray-cray.  DH says “don’t worry.”  Sure.  His plan?  We’ll sort out later.  We’ll pack up everything we can and put it out on the porch/sunroom.  Such a plan.  I know people have really big problems, and this is nothing.  But I like order, peace, and calm.  

I would love love to hear about all your artistic projects.  I can only imagine what you do and how lovely your home must be. I can see you as a “visual person.”  I am, too.  I used to do so much and am hoping to do some things once things are cleaned up here.  

Sorry for the huge delay in my response.  I so value you and our friendship, formed and fostered over the miles.  Courtesy of the internet when it works!  You are such a good and inspirational person.  So smart and full of caring and love.  I am so very grateful for you.

Love,

Pam