Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy 

Heart

I will be with -you- by Tuesday afternoon late. 

I tried to reply to [all] and by this time a little tired.

"........I apologize for the delay, having over 100+ mentions from not being here".

There are great friends and I wanted to explain to at least 40%. 

@PamfromCT  

Lovingly, NAES

Esteemed Contributor

Hello my dear friend @NAES1,

Please don’t worry about not having time to reply.  I know how busy you are, and I don’t want you to feel stress about this.  Everyone knows how much you care...no excuses necessary!

Your forever friend,

Pam

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT  Woman Happy with Heart~

Thank you for your patience, one dear- dear friend. I appreciated that you understood while I became busy, in fact, myself not expecting what I had taken on.

The last 6 weeks came and went; it's was not to be imperfect once I started.

Firstly, I wanted to ask about your brother.

I feel as though I can stand back and relate that years ago with mine- only a few years 'in' -though.

That is or has become more prevalent (just by word of mouth and knowing of different acquaintances), but I know how compassionate you are and you must know that it's one of your forever beautiful traits. 

Smiley Happy `I'm a little ROUGH tougher around the edges but my heart is soft. Comes with the profession..   Man Happy My brother has told me I have been strongER all of my childhood, so I'll take that as a compliment. 

Our little spoiled new one:

Sashay came to us right out of a Cinderella story situation.

To add abstract to the story, it was well over four years ^^^ back & forth.

She left and came back, he stayed and was devastated to the point his family stepped in.

So much more to this, then, but I have no more need to be involved carrying for many pets he adopted and disappeared, just left New Year's Eve w/o word driving across the country with her.

What a scam number she played him for.

His sister is a physician and helped me so much. TYG.

We willingly wanted to send thousands (to get him room & board -flight out,and to untangle, only for the sake to not have have his 88 year old mother have wind - of this. We were reimbursed.

She died about 3 months later never knowing -and I was assisting the family , a large - well to do family with something they refrained from getting involved in until oh yes the worse- locked up. But I could not let 5 kitties, one mama cat and a disturbed dog be without care during the bitter January weather.

I did not call any animal control...I knew what would happen. I bit my tongue and made it through. 

I'll find you on another forum and wait for you later, not taking anymore time ...and possibly losing this posting. We'll pick up from there here and connect with more of what we are doing.

"always love". 

Sashay~

We have had her 2 years this October; she is 11 years old now. She was a real homebody type from age 6 weeks, so you can decode the stress she endured for ONLY ...no more than a week.

How intelligent: She left and never went back, although I tried over 16 days taking her back, ....there she comes -one more time.

She is settled in and loves her wide open spacious one pet home secret little nooks, crannies -a down stairs level -all bedrooms and now for the past month, under the quilt ..she actually has her own system ( she conjured up) wiggling in and loves the solace of total privacy when she sleeps, especially on rainy days. 

Pam, w/o TMI, you'll never imagine what I went through with a scheming female and a weakling male that worked herself  with any unsuspecting male.

She was married and just young enough to execute 100% what she wanted. This happened the first time 6 years ago, and I and his his family thought she had gotten lost among the multitude of states. 

I continue on with us, later - "always love with your understanding"...yes, unbelievable.  

SMILING, though.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Dear @NAES1,

It is wonderful to hear from you.  You certainly have not have a relaxing summer so far.  I hope everything has calmed down.  You certainly deserve that.

Thank you for asking about my brother.  Now a year since the divorce, and he is doing fine.  He has family and many friends and continues to work on a job that is rewarding.

What a situation you have described.  Yes, I can imagine this, sadly.  There are some people who have no moral values at all, and they certainly create havoc and heartbreak.  I am sure you could write about this.  I surely could about my brother’s ex.

I am so glad she packed up and moved to another part of the country.  Doubtless, looking for her next victim.

I give you so much credit for caring for all those helpless little animals.  It took a loving heart and strong convictions to do so.

Darling Sashay is living such a heavenly life with you.  I am sure she has forgotten her previous life and feels so loved and secure in her home.  So many adopted animals have survived such unhappy lives before they are brought into a loving home.  It is dreadful.  Bless you for all you have done for other people and our furry friends.

Feel free to chose whatever forum you feel comfortable to contact me further.  I will be looking for your notification.  I know how busy you are, so no pressure, my dear friend.

All my best to my sweet NAES,

Pam

Esteemed Contributor

Heart Pam my dear sweet friend.

I will make time and not lose contact... as I have  Smiley Happy said, you're the friend from high school that I never had. Choosy aren't I....

Your opinions are so concise and the true nature of understanding, compassion and down right common sense shines like a bright star. I could hug you right now!

I am writing back ( TOPIC) asking about the California EARTHQUAKE; our son was, or might be -still- (?) in Santa Barbara...we will learn more after a text has been sent. *WE JUST READ of this one hour ago on the news. love to you 1 million times. 

We are just fine, and HaH~ Sashay is sound asleep on a goose down pillow in one of the back bed rooms. 

She has the most precious life that even a child could -ever- have. She is eleven years old and believes she a kitten.  

L   O   V   E     YOU! 

Woman Happy

@PamfromCT 

Saturday- 1:22pm

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @NAES1,

I hope and pray your dear son will be fine.  I couldn’t believe the news this morning - like most of us here, I had a good cry.

May God protect your dear boy!  Yes, even when they are adults, grown men, they are still our boys.

Love to you and your boy.

Pam

Esteemed Contributor

Heart

I will let you know, further, as soon when we receive word; [ his professional ] PROFESSION. Thank you Pam. I have a very comforting feeling. 

@PamfromCT 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Huh? 

Esteemed Contributor

Good afternoon, @PamfromCT , I want to thank you for the kindest consideration for @CareBears  for her certainly needed well wishes. 

You are a very special lady to me and like myself have a strong resilience to a wrong doing and compassion for those indeed that have been struggling.

I am sending a great 'Thank You' for your shown strength of Faith what you have endured with kind love for your family, your beautiful children, along with adoring devoted love of your precious grandchildren ( how fortunate for you and your husband with a beautiful long lived marriage) .. and staying focused with God during your brother's issue.

~~ That I completely understand. I had written only yesterday to an older lady (before us) of her illness, trials, her children ( one being very ill) and included you as one of the finest mothers out of maybe 5 wonderful mothers that I have known on the forum, never having met.

Conversation with substance is my important to me with material of some interesting coverage, not postal good luck cards, pity party chit chat -over and over. 

To omit what had occurred is a waste of valuable time with my schedule and productive time, as it is for now. 

BUT!  I setting forth, providing this, as saying my husband read- and he advised me...'you don't need a person telling me what to do, think- as almost scolding as with a child- to contend with...NO-NO compared with things so important. An Action reflects another action when negative.

[ vs ] the daily news,  example: ( my son was involved at that time and before with the 7.1 earthquake, too. That was totally a priority.  A big concern for us. LIFE!

I certainly understand. I have no reservations being on this thread -may be that that libby was on the wrong topic..she had never had come back, though, could have been just interested in some news that she happened upon. {?} 

I hope for now that you may have insight of me being elsewhere. I simply will not be put into a negative environment where there is to be loyal followers, that patronize an element that I definitely am out of on a mere meaningless on & on constant something I never understood. Child like [stuff] at 80 percent. 

That is over and I was carefully trying to keep one fine person feeling not included. Too much like middle school to high school mentality in many ways. Certainly never was my home. 

I will connect as soon as I receive your reply, and after I take care of one small legal issue that includes myself defending a wrong doing to an elderly person within the nursing system.  I have done these court reports before, not engaging in glitter and teddy bears with card saying as an almost plagiarizing. Please read carefully and I do hope the facts of what I have described does make sense. if not, please feel free to ask as many questions.

I am ready. I do defend myself when assisting those whoever have no hope or are depressed.

I get it, unfortunately it's not as ~~important to otheres ~~ in my opinion or observations

love with respect, always. 

Esteemed Contributor

My dear @NAES1,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your estimate of my good character.  I certainly think the same as you.  Like you, I take my obligations seriously.  Since childhood.  I just never can look the other way when I see someone being hurt.  And sometimes that does not make a person “popular,” but that does not matter to me.  And sometimes I have been made a target,  but being a force for good is so much more important,

If doing the right thing was easy, then everyone would do it all the time.

I am so glad your son is fine.  It is moments of feeling so helpless that remind of of how helpless we are all.  At the end of the day, we are dependent upon Him each and every second.  What you have done, and what you are doing for others, is to be greatly admired.

I have been sad for the past few days.  My late cousin’s son died from a long fight with cancer.  He lived far away, but would communicate with all by e-mail.  He was so brave and was always optimistic.  He was only 62 years old.  He leaves children from his first marriage of so long ago, as well as a lovely wife who was so devoted to him.  I know he is in heaven now, with his mother and father, as well as his sister.

I am just starting to think of adopting another kitty.  I don’t know, because I have mixed feelings.  Lily’s passing brought us so much sorrows.  I don’t know if I can ever do it again.  Because of our advanced age, I did speak to both our children about this.  Said if we were to adopt another kitty and something happened that we could not care for it, would never want a beloved kitty to go to a shelter.  Before I finished both DD and DS strongly said they would adopt the kitty.  My DD said, “Mom, I can’t picture you without a kitty.”  We will see what happens.  What are your thoughts?  Please be truthful.  Perhaps it is too soon.  Lily crossed on May 1st.

I will be thinking of you with great affection and admiration.

Your dear friend,

Pam