Regular Contributor

I am going to be a Grandmother for the first time today. My youngest daughter is currently in labor. We are expecting a grandson. I am very excited and staying by my cell phone anxiously awaiting the call that the baby has arrived. Just want to say hello to all the other Grandmothers out there.

Valued Contributor
Congrats and let us know!.......You are going to enjoy this time in your life!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@AlAnn wrote:

I am going to be a Grandmother for the first time today. My youngest daughter is currently in labor. We are expecting a grandson. I am very excited and staying by my cell phone anxiously awaiting the call that the baby has arrived. Just want to say hello to all the other Grandmothers out there.

Welcome to our special club.  It is the best!

Respected Contributor
Your life will change forever, for the GOOD!!!! Enjoy.......
Respected Contributor

Hello, AlAnn and welcome. Smiley Happy

Congratulations! I hope thing go well for the mother, father and baby. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

happy for you !congratulations!

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations...they keep you young....

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Congratulations! I love being a grandmother so much, I have a grandson and a granddaughter and they are both so precious to me....I hope you enjoy Grandmotherhood and Congratulations Again, hope everything goes well for all!

Respected Contributor

Awe AlAnn...Get ready for the most amazing ride of your life.  

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA!!!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

Hi, AlAnn,

Congratulations, isn't it exciting? I will be first time Grandma in August. We do not know if it will be boy or girl. At least that keeps me from buying too much. 

By now, you are Grandma and loving every minute.

Have Fun with that baby.