Esteemed Contributor

I filled a pump bottle of Dawn and put it in the shower. My husband and I use it several times a week to wash our faces. It REALLY cleans out your pores!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor
Sneef, thank you for sharing.
Respected Contributor

omg...dawn causes cancer...

Esteemed Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

omg...dawn causes cancer...

Does it contain Triclosan?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

I had two min pins growing up and I adore that breed! All pro's/no cons. Yours has to be

precious!! 💓

Super Contributor

Idiots are everywhere! ITA with everything you said!

Honored Contributor

You might want to put this on the community chat area too. Many people are caring for their parents there. Wish I'd have know about this a few years ago now. Better late then never, thanks!

Honored Contributor

May I add: my dad's Hospice group brought us in a gentle shampoo that could be used w/o making him leave his chair if we needed that. Gray hair seems to be dry, and the scalp also. But add old age, our skin drying out etc. So maybe for older people nursing homes and Hospice companies can be good sources of that information for older people or people who can't get out or around as much. We do need good guides with examples for the care of our elderly. JMHO

Respected Contributor

are you referring to something similar to Cradle Cap? I was always told to use Vasoline on babies with that. Do you worry about any ingredients being absorbed in the scalp? I don't know anything about it and you are nice to let us know what works! I only worry about what might be absorbed from it. Do you know what causes the scaley scalp? I'd like to know how to prevent it, if possible, if you do. Thanks for the heads up!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor
I understand how you feel. I would have done anything to keep my mother home, but she was catherized and needed skilled nursing care. It's not always an option to keep loved ones home and I'm sure there are more good nursing facilities than poor ones.
Never underestimate the power of kindness.