Honored Contributor

@Fiero Woman

If she gardens, she also needs to take care of her hands.  I love this gift set, from Mary Kay.

This three-step, spa-like treatment revitalizes and rejuvenates the look of hands, so they feel renewed and instantly look healthier.

• Instantly, hands feel moisturized, soft and smooth.
  • Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie®Refining Shea Scrub and Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Nourishing Shea Cream pamper hands with shea butter.
  • The set makes a great gift, especially for brides.
Honored Contributor

@Fiero Woman

I bought this Lodge griddle/grill for a milestone birthday for BF.  I like that it is double sided.  He makes pancakes on it, but I like to use the other side for grilling veggies (stovetop) like mushroom caps or eggplants.  

• 20 inch x 10.5 inch
  • Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
  • Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
  • Some induction tops may not be compatible with double-burner griddles.
  • Features grease trap on each side.
  • Oven safe.
  • Made in USA.

The Lodge Reversible Pro Grid Iron Grill/Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
Honored Contributor

Totally agree on cutco 

i had a pair of the kitchen shears that get used every day for 15+ years sent them for sharpening 

and got a new pair 

Valued Contributor

Cutco Knives are definitely good ones.  Maybe one of those plus the Mary Kay, they all sound like great ideas.  The kitchen is the heart of her home, she is a fantastic cook and loves it.  Thought about a gift certificate to Home Depot/Lowes to buy plants/fountain/chairs for her new home - seems sterile.  When she gives gifts they are thought out and you know it when the gift is opened.